Just arrived.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by N23orMore, Feb 23, 2014.

1. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Well I just registered here and looking forward to the information everyone has to offer. I have been using a CB6000s but wanted something even better. Just ordered a Jailbird and will let you know how good a job I did with the measurements or not and what I used in the process to determine the sizing.

2. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Ohh Its always good to get information :rolleyes:

3. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    Yes .. Info is good. I skipped the plastics and went with a steel version from " Stainless Steel Chastity Cock Cage (SL101) from http://extremerestraints.com/

Seems measures are there for the first device. But I am sure it is not custom!!!

How did you
    Measure?

4. N23orMore

Local Time:
    I have a CB6000s and used the same dimensions on it as I did with the Jailbird. My cock was about 1/2" shorter than the length of the cage so I used 2" length when ordering. I had already downsized the Base ring from 2" to 1 3/4". I also happened to have a steel cock ring that was 1/4" round and 1 3/4" I.D. I do not believe I could fit my balls though anything smaller in diameter and I was able to sleep in it without numbing or pain so I will know how good a job I did when it arrives and I have a change to test drive it. I had been using a 1/4" gap but decided to go with the 3/8" gap instead as recommended by MM's site seeing how 90% used that gap size. Figured I could bend it to reduce the bottom gap if necessary.

5. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    I too went from the plastic chastity devices onto the jailbird, I definitely prefer the jail bird.

Best of luck

xxx

Lialuvit likes this.
  6. N23orMore

Local Time:
    Just got the sizing rings and looks like I am right on the mark. Now the waiting game for my jailbird to get there!

7. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    I went for the 40mm ring, I think it was the smallest, it fits snug.

8. N23orMore

Local Time:
    One question... When going from a CB6000s to the Jailbird has anyone compared the difference in length and how much they filled the different cages? I normally fill the CB6000s fully or 1/4" shorter than the full cage length. What concerns me is whether or not the difference in width of the base rings between the two changes the length I should order. The CB6000s has a wider base ring than the Jailbird and I do not know if I need to take that into consideration with my length measurements when ordering the Jailbird. I originally was ordering 2" length based on ruler measurements but decided to use the CB6000s measurements determined by how I fit in its cage. (i.e. about 1/4" shorter than cage at times therefore ordering a 2 1/4" length.
    Any advice from someone who originally had the CB6000s to compare against would be appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice