Just joined and excited

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HerMonster9, Apr 14, 2016.

1. HerMonster9

HerMonster9 Member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    Hello All,

I have visited this site quite a bit when trying to decide which device to choose next. But it wasn't only this site that helped me pick my next cage, my girlfriend/Owner/KH also played a large part. We have been dating for a year now and she is finally getting to the point where she enjoys having me locked up. We are a switch couple and still switch roles even though I'm caged. Just because my penis is caed doesn't mean I can't top, thats what strap ons are for.
    She likes the idea of having me caged for long periods of time and that's when I started research better devices than the Holy Trainer. I just ordered a Jailbird last week and I cannot wait for it to arrive. When the new device arrives, sometime around the later part of May, my girlfriend is going to keep me locked up until October 2016 with an occasional release. Just before going on the whole chastity kick, we recently got into cream pies. I would wear my latex hood with attached blindfold and she would ride me until I emptied a huge load into her pussy and then she would sit on my face and feed me all of of our mixed cum. I was weird at first but then I craved it.
    I will say that she has anally milked me several times and it is an amazing feeling. I guess that is the only release that I am going to receive for quite some time.

I hope to learn more about long term lock up on here. Please feel to ask questions and I welcome all comments.

V/r,
    HerMonster

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice