Just maybe a shortened sentence

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dana Fleming, May 11, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Some of you may remember that my wife and I had a bet about the outcome of the AFC Championship game won by the patriots vs the Indianapolis Colts. If the pats won I had to remain in chastity for the number of weeks matching the points the pats scored. They did score 45 points so I have to wait until sometime in November.

Well with all this "deflategate" business I am contending that my sustenance should be shortened. We have to wait until the NFL decides on the punishment but do any of you have any ideas on shortening the sentence? I don't expect it to be completely taken away but how about time served?

My wife may listen to good ideas, she may not but here's hoping. help a sissy out!

dana

Brianna27 likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Well you do have to feel sorry for this poor boy with his deflated balls.

However it seems like a poor excuse for your early release. If you go on with release depending on the out cum of the legal case which in the states could be years with plenty of lawyers buying new top of the range dodge vipers on the back of it.
    Thus go with a more definite out cum .
    . Xx Wendy

Brianna27 and Sig Wyrminorb like this.
  3. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    I have to wait for the appeal process to go through. there is still hope that I may get to cum before November.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Lol
    Nah lawyers have not got enough to pay off the mortgage on the weekend beach house yet ! ;)

Xx Wendy

5. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    I say you made the bet now man up and accept the consequences. Even though the outcome of the game was "possibly" rigged.

6. Lialuvit

Lialuvit Just starting out down this road in our marriage

Local Time:
    stay till November...

7. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Dana.
    Cmon man, accept the 45 weeks...we all know we don't REALLY need to have orgasms...we DO however need what our Keyholders give us...they delve into our souls and unearth our darkest fetishes and kinks, let us have a taste of those apples and know that once we get that taste we are hooked...hooked to the point we are willing to sacrifice and even humiliate ourselves to get another taste without ever really giving us what we want...besides, Brady and the Pats win big deflated balls or not. :) ...so, drop the protest, go shave your body nice and smooth, plug yourself, put on the sexy, silky clothes you have come to love, really fox up and crawl to your Dearest on your hands and hose covered knees and apologize and beg for forgiveness for being so foolish to have looked for early relief. Profess your love and devotion, "throw the flag" on yourself for "unsportsmanlike conduct" and suggest the addition of a 15 week penalty and let her put that under review...and re your team, (was it the Colts?) "Wait til next year!!!" ;)

allaboutHer

Sig Wyrminorb and Strict Sir like this.
  8. Dana Fleming

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    It is all about her, however I think she enjoys toying with me. Giving me hope of a male orgasm is fun to her.

9. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Again.
    Well, it is official...the Patriots ownership is going to accept the punishment handed down to them by the NFL with no appeal (although QB Tom Brady is still planning to appeal his end of the punishment)...soooooooo, I stick to my previous comments and advice that you drop your "appeal" for your attempt to alter your agreed upon sacrifice as a result of the outcome of your wager. Hopefully your wife will have fun with this as you said, and penalize you for your "unsportsmanlike conduct"... hopefully she is the fiendish sort and resorts to a tactics like I seem to remember you discussing and "suffering through" with her in the past (letting you have an orgasm via masturbation in front of a group with another man deep inside you if [I remember correctly] )...and hopefully after an additional 15 weeks penalty. Perhaps at a "Superbowl do-over Party" with a video tape of the game rolling in the background and being forced to do something each time the Pats score? Please don't take me to be being nasty or a rude with my suggestions. I am just having fun here...friendly sports wagers with a twist are always fun to jump on and make suggestions that make the payoff more sweet. Anyway, good luck and let us know how it goes. Fun stuff!

allaboutHer

10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    I think your best chance for early release is to suck it up, agree to the November date and then just overwhelm her with servitude and pleasuring until she realizes just how much you love her and want to be of service. That's what it's all about, isn't it? Go ahead, be the sissy that you are!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice