Life, the problems that make chastity an afterthought

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by janders6, May 3, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    So, here is my current tale of frustration and dealing with life in general.

About 6 months ago my wife/kh had bariatric surgery (lets just say it was medically necessary for her). Since then she has lost an amazing amount of weight and I am proud of how well she is coping with the changes it has brought about in our general lifestyle and dealing with our two children. However, there has been a side effect to the surgery that is less than pleasant for both of us.

Since her surgery she has had a near constant "time of the month". Since the surgery we have had sex probably 3 times, and those have been far between. For me, regardless of chastity questions, I just can't do it during this. She, even if I was willing is against relations when things are flowing. So, we both are on the same page there.

Now for us, chastity is a means of improving our sex life. I get a thrill from being denied and servicing her or being teased. She enjoy the extra attention and the orgasms that come while I'm denied. She also enjoys doing the teasing. However, with the flowing issues of the last 6 months the chastity has been all but forgotten. We did do a month straight in December, and lucky for us she was only flowing for a little over a week that month. Otherwise, she isn't interested in teasing or being serviced while flowing.

A discussion with her surgeon and OB doctor have pretty much yielded the line of "you just have to weight for her body to rebalance itself" which could be another 6-12 months from now.

So, our sex life has taken a major dump. Our chastity life has gone by the wayside. I feel less like a guy into chastity and more like a celebate priest.

So, thats my rant and bitch. Any thoughts are welcome.

2. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Dude, so sorry to hear of the lifestyle set back, but look at the bright side, your lovely wife is healthier, will probably live longer, and will feel that much better about herself, which will pay off in spades when thigns get back to "normal". Wouldn't suprise me to hear down the road that she has taken your realtionship even farther under her new self empowerment!

3. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Yeah, there is definitely a positive side to it, can't deny or argue that one bit. After I posted that my wife must have sensed my mood or something, she treated me to some quality time before bed without expecting anything in return. Small positives are the things to enjoy until the issues finally work themselves out.

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    There ya go. I'm sure this is hard on her too. Just hang in there and it will be a thing of the past soon!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice