Lipsticky's £1 per day Chastity Charity Challenge

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lipsticky, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Could we start him again do you think? I want to be involved in the torment :)

Lx

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Lol, I don't think starting him again would go down very well. He doesn't even know that he's doing it for charity!

A x

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And doing it so well too, even on Valentines day!

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Trust you still get your own enjoyment Mascara...LOL

5. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Hehe, I'm afraid he's not, certainly not on my account anyway! I shall wait until my own remote sub comes along so that it's 'my' cock doing the time.

However I think this makes a good pilot scheme to fine tune the methodology. Are any lessons being learned? The newspaper date verification is quite good.

Lx

6. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    May I suggest that you tell him to show the tag rotated in such a way that we can be sure that there isn't a break / join in the section that is hidden by the locking pin? Men can be such sneaky cheats, I don't trust them at all.

Lx

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A good idea L.

8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Sneaky indeed. That's why I thought he MIGHT have cheated on the first pic with a paper earlier than first lockup. But on the basis you checked yourself, that clears that one. Now let's see how long he can be spun out....LOL

9. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Oh dear. Not wishing to cast aspersions but Pet is quite good at blowing up photos etc. and has just pointed out what he says is a suspicious looking fracture line running across the part of the lock that is normally hidden. He reckons it looks glued. I've looked at it myself and it does look a bit suss but not conclusive.

I would post the image he's given me showing the line in close up but I can't work out how to do it and I'm in a hurry. But I think you may need to investigate this more closely Mascara. I think you may be being tricked!

Right. Off for my shag now. I'll probably be back in ten minutes lol.

Good night all

L x

10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you L for drawing that to my attention. I think it best I go and check myself now.
    I do hope your shag was satisfying.

xx A.

11. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Yes thank you it was satisfactory although he will need to try harder next time at the weekend. I'm going through a terrible bout of horniness at the moment so pet isn't going to be locked up for a while now.

However, I've now worked out how to post a picture. Looks like before I couldn't find the button. Funny that, pet has the same problem with me sometimes.

suspect.png

Very suspicious mark on that padlock Mascara!

L x

12. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear L,
    You were right. The tag had been cut and then glued together exactly at the point where it was hidden by the pin.
    Please thank pet very much for bringing this to my attention.
    I'm not sure how I intend to deal with the matter or how to thwart such cheating behavior in future. Suggestions are welcome.

A x

13. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    So sorry to hear this confirmed Mascara, you must feel devastated by such a cheeky betrayal. Thank goodness that I wasn't actually sponsoring him as it would have been tantamount to fraud although the bigger issue must be why he was trying to trick you in the first place. It's a complete lack of respect. Has he explained himself to you?

If it were me, how would I punish him? I think you should just refuse to have any further dealings with him. Otherwise he'll only go and do it to you again.

This is how I have decided to proceed in future. Zero tolerance, no second chances.

Lx

14. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Please see my apology (below) to Mascara^Snake for these faults and acts of indiscipline.

15. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    He did indeed have a lengthy excuse for the tag having been cut. However, that doesn't excuse him for having covered it up afterwards. I now don't know what to believe. I have given him a second chance and I fully belive that he will redeem himself, is that not so?

16. Ganymede

Local Time:
    To those concerned in this thread, please see my message, below.

17. Ganymede

Local Time:
    After consulting with Ms Mascara^Snake, who has previously overseen my training elsewhere, I'd like to point out that it was dated images of my chastity that were being used in the thread, albeit unknown to me.

Ms Mascara had every right to use the images I had sent Her, and to keep me in any such state of denial and chaste obedience as the event required and as She saw fit. I confess that the tag that was used in the images was at one point cut, though emphatically not to gain secret relief.

I further confess that it was clearly my duty to inform Her of the cut tag, instantly. That I didn't do so, even though this led to no compromise of my engorged 'condition' at her heels, was a grievous fault, and I have begged Ms Mascara^Snake to have mercy on me and to keep me at Her side if that were at all possible.

I further apologise unreservedly to Ms Lipsticky for any waste of Her time and any such consideration which She may have given to the matter of the ongoing charity contest. I can only kneel and hope that She, in time, may exercise the same mercy and forgiveness that Ms Mascara has graciously accorded me.

In due humility I offer, at Ms Mascara's express instruction, my own chastity for Ms Lipsticky to use in the charity event should she be kind enough to consider doing so. Any such usage would naturally have the agreement and approval of Ms Mascara.

I'd like to humbly thank Ms Mascara for Her guidance and immense insight during my training to date with Her, and to apologise to Her most sincerely again for the upset and inconvenience my actions and selfishness caused. Her beauty, wisdom, style and grace are a constant provocation, a cause of passionate and, I hope, ever improving submission and chaste devotion.

Thank You, Madam.

Most respectfully and in all due humility.

s.

18. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    How about a steel padlock with a numbered seal across the keyhole?

19. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just don't forget who's in charge here.

20. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Of course. But you asked for suggestions....

21. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    There is no apology required on my behalf for I am not the one that has been deceived. There certainly was no waste of my time in this matter either. The offer of you volunteering your chastity to meet my challenge is appreciated and Mascara has kindly sent me a note confirming this. Having given this due consideration I am afraid that I cannot accept; if you were prepared to cheat and attempt to deceive Mascara without a second thought then I feel that you would have no qualms about doing the same to a total stranger with little consequence. So I am afraid there is no basis for trust between us at this stage. I appreciate that you were unaware of my fund raising initiative and Mascara's use of your pictures in connection with this but that is a matter between you and her.

I think you should consider yourself extremely fortunate that Mascara has afforded you a second chance, I would not be so lenient.

L

22. Ganymede

Local Time:

Thank You, Madam, for Your thoughts. I appreciate Your position with regard to my errors.

I'd only add that I do consider myself extremely fortunate to know Mascara^Snake and to have been offered the chance to make amends for the issue that arose.

Her kindness has been humbling.

23. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    Ahem. Boys do please stop bickering, it's childish behaviour. I do not consider that the thread has been hijacked although it has taken a direction that I wasn't expecting.

However it has confirmed to me that really there is no-one willing or genuine enough to come forward to meet my little challenge, but it has given me some insights and I shall ponder upon the lessons learned and possibly set a new challenge with modified ways of motivating a positive reaction to my quest.

Lx

24. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Ganymede and Lockit, Please limit your comments to the subject being discussed. Any more inflammatory comments from either of you will be dealt with severely. You will only be warned once!

Ganymede be warned, I personally take a dim view of people who feel the need to attack people's grammar, this is an informal forum, posts are not going to form part of a best selling novel.

Thank you.

25. Dante4

Dante4 Member

Local Time:
    I have been reading this board for a long time so thought i would join.

I would be up for your challenge. I am new to chastity and only got a CB-6000 after xams. I have worn it a few times since i got it and would be wiling to stay locked up for a good cause. I still have the tags that came with the CB-6000 as i have not used them yet, i only used the lock so far.

The longest i ever went without a orgasm was 4 days. If i had a reason to stay locked up then i think i could do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice