List of slave assigments

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Miras bitch, Sep 18, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    Mistress likes to keep her slave busy and on his marks, therefore she gives me a great deal of assignments to complete. Some are reapters or things to be done on daily basic like making coffee, clean the bedroom ect.
    I decided to make this thread so that other Dom's might get ideas and hopefully share some of their own ideas, slaves of course most welcome to post their experiences also.

Every day assignments:
    • Clan the bedroom and making the bed every morning
    • Make coffee every day
    • Cuddle Mistress at bedtime

• Keeping a diary.
    We set-up our own forum wich is closed for just the two of us. She will put in assignments and i will report back to her on the forum. I also use the forum to express my feelings, concerns ect - and finely it has a calender where I have to put in when I have had an orgasm, had my cagde off to be cleaned and so on. Its a realy good idea if you too live in a relationship where you are both busy with normal life and have a hard time to talk things over doing the day. ​

• Paint Mistress´s toe nails on Her request.

Special assigments:
    Sextoys:
    Buy sex toys for Mistress as she have requested. In our excampel I was allowed to buy online, but you might force your slave to go to a store to buy the items.

Profile text:
    Mistress have expressed wishes that she might want to find a Bull to give her a real cock or a D/s couple 4-some play. For that purpose she wanted a sexprofile on some Danish sites, for that she needed a profile text and She gave me some keywords and I had to write a complete profile text for her. This was a very difficult assignment and very humuliating task.

slavecontract:
    For our realtionship Mistress have put together a slave contract wich we live after. She instructed me to print it out at work, find a nice frame for it and get it up on the wall. As an extra part I had to finde an image that would look "pretty" in our bedroom so we can change the frame when we have vanilla friend over.

IMG_3988.JPG IMG_3990.JPG

Toychest:
    We used to have all our toyes in varius drawers and boxes and to be honest is was annoying trying to find anything to Mistress decided that I had to find someway to store it in a nice was to things would be easy to find. What i did was to build a chest for all our toys - it was a rather large project wich is why I have created another thread with just this one. The thread can be seen here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/threads/homemade-bdsm-equipment-toys-furniture.9731/

Bondage wall
    My Mistress wanted to be able to tie me standing up. It had to be secure and easy to remove when we are not in play. This I was it ended up with.

IMG_4004.JPG IMG_4007.JPG IMAG1175.jpg IMAG1174.jpg

Inspiration assignments:
    All thoug my Mistress loves reading the internet sometimes she find its much easier to have her slave do it, so she will find a topic (like ruined orgasms) and have me write an essy about the subject, covering all areas and of course links to interesting sites ect.

2. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Miss Mira's bitch
    You've done a very nice job with this. I am sure Mistress Suzan is going to enjoy this, and will want me to follow your example. While her original contract for me when Mistress took control of our marraige runs 3 or 4 pages, and was witnessed by her lawyer, best girlfriend/lover, her (now "our") gynecologist and her (now "our") orthodontist. I'm sure she is going to give me the task of doing what you have done for your Mistress.
    Your good deeds will probably result in many of us being told to follow suit !!!

Dickieinbraces

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice