Lock Me Up? (South East, UK)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by OnTheEdge, Jan 25, 2016.

1. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    This is more a query at the moment than a flat out offer...

But would anybody be interested in physically locking me up one night - but not getting to be my keyholder?

If you have chanced upon any of my posts in The Vault you'll know that I have great problems in finding any device that will stay so locked on to me for more than a few hours. So would value the hands of an experienced keyholder.

I could offer a meet up in a coffee shop for payment in tea and cake or something else depending on how we get on. To stress this isn't the offer of a key holding opportunity but simply a chance for you to lock up a male and walk away knowing that they are properly fitted.

That said I wouldn't be averse to you potentially taking control, or passing the keys on to someone else, but that is not the deal on the table at the moment.

Even this pushes my limits and its not an offer I've ever offered to make to anyone before and probably won't ever again.

Anybody interested? Lets discuss further and maybe get to know each other on the message boards for a while.

If this happens - I guess I can't even contemplate calling myself vanilla any more.

Thanks for reading!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice