Looking for the Link to a Particular Post

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sesla4ra, Dec 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Hi Everyone:

I am trying to find the link to a particular femdom post. I read the post a year or so ago, but I haven’t been able to find it again, despite numerous searches. I don’t think it was posted on Chastity Mansion. It concerns a wife’s response to her husband taking the initiative to prepare a special dinner for her. She appreciated the gesture, but she chose to use it as an opportunity to reinforce her dominance over him. Instead of rewarding him with sex or an orgasm, she tied him down and spent the evening alternately edging him and whipping (or caning) him. When it was time for bed, she rubbed deep heat into his penis and left him to sleep on the floor next to her bed. She knew she had given him the treatment he needed because he was running around the house like a little puppy the next morning. I would appreciate help tracking down the post. I saw it when I was very busy, and I regret having not saved it.

Sesla

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice