Looking to move from plastic to metal

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vitruvius, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Vitruvius

Vitruvius New member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Hi everyone. I have been doing lots of reading on all things regarding the ins and outs of chastity, and since I'm enjoying the lifestyle of it, and my wife is slowly coming on board with it, I would like to pick the brains of people here to get some more clarity on some questions I've been pondering. This is the first post I have made, and hopefully not the last.

Background: I have worn a CB6000 on and off for two years, and have now moved into a CB6000s to try it on for size which seems to be a better fit. I've been wearing it for a month at a time, but I think my wife would prefer it if she didn't have to worry about taking it off every month. Being a plastic cage, I don't like the fact that if I truly wanted to get out of it, I could easily cut it off etc...so we are currently looking at purchasing a metal cage (most likely a lori 8C or 18A). I am more attracted to the idea of being as secure as I can be so that my wife truly knows what it's like to be in full control, and so I've decided to go the way of a PA piercing. It is with all this in mind that I would like some advice by those who have been there and done that so to speak.

1) During the healing phase of a PA piercing, is it still OK (hygienically and practically speaking) to use the CB6000s, or does doing so increase the chance for infection, or I simply should wait until it's fully healed and then move to the metal device with a PA pin?

2) During the PA appointment, should I inform the person doing the piercing about my need to use it for chastity? Does it matter? Is there anything I should say to him that will make the PA piercing more suitable for chastity use?

3) What is a good size gauge for the PA to generally be? Again, a lot of comments suggest 8g to 6g, some say larger, but my only concern is what size will be suitable to avoid the pin to 'cut through' if there happens to be any unnecessary pressure on it. (eg cage doesn't fit as well as it should).

4) After the initial piercing, can you/should you dilate up from whatever size is used to pierce with to the gauge you want to use for chastity straight away or let it heal first and then stretch it up?

5) I've read the metal cages generally are more discrete than plastic ones as plastic needs to be made more bulky for strength, but is this actually the case?

As you can imagine, there's not a lot of people you can talk to about the ins and outs of chastity, so hopefully there's a few people here that can help me out.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    Hiys

Can I suggest you have a good look through past threads as there are loads of answers if not whole threads dedicated to all your questions.

Xx Wendy

3. Vitruvius

Vitruvius New member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    Hi Wendy,

Yeah I've been a member here for a while and have spent numerous hours reading over past threads, but couldn't find exactly want I wanted. But no doubt I'll just have to keep reading. Thanks.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    As most of your questions are about PA piercings .

Just get it done as deep as your anatomy will allow and say 2.4mm . You should heal in about 36 - 48 hours . Drink plenty of water well before you get stabbed and and for few days after stops the sting.
    Most of the funny sensations is from the ring wiggling about nothing to do with not healing it will be sensitive to very distracting remember it was ment to be to make sex more exciting! !
    It will take several weeks before you feel comfortable about moving up to 3.2 . However then the weight of the jewellery will start to stretch the piercing so 4mm and then probably 5mm .
    4mm absolutely min for holding a none ball trap device in place .
    Hope this helps
    Xx Wendy

Rtarvey likes this.
  5. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    [QUOTE="Vitruvius, post: 153061, member: 34644"

1) During the healing phase of a PA piercing, is it still OK (hygienically and practically speaking) to use the CB6000s, or does doing so increase the chance for infection, or I simply should wait until it's fully healed and then move to the metal device with a PA pin?

2) During the PA appointment, should I inform the person doing the piercing about my need to use it for chastity? Does it matter? Is there anything I should say to him that will make the PA piercing more suitable for chastity use?

3) What is a good size gauge for the PA to generally be? Again, a lot of comments suggest 8g to 6g, some say larger, but my only concern is what size will be suitable to avoid the pin to 'cut through' if there happens to be any unnecessary pressure on it. (eg cage doesn't fit as well as it should).

4) After the initial piercing, can you/should you dilate up from whatever size is used to pierce with to the gauge you want to use for chastity straight away or let it heal first and then stretch it up?

5) I've read the metal cages generally are more discrete than plastic ones as plastic needs to be made more bulky for strength, but is this actually the case?

As you can imagine, there's not a lot of people you can talk to about the ins and outs of chastity, so hopefully there's a few people here that can help me out.[/QUOTE]

1 Yes if you have a barbell or a ring it should be fine
    2 No, but go as big as you/he/she will to start with
    3 I Will not make a device below 8 gauge
    4 It must heal first 100% before you can stretch
    5 No thats not correct people are obsessed that everyone is starring at their parts, they are however, better plastic is okay as in introducer to the life style but most serious practitioners progress to metal, please feel free to browse my website!!

6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I know I just read a couple of threads on this. From a self piercer but covered all you concerns, I'd search it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice