Lori's 8C PA Security Screw Uncut/Uncircumcised

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by I LOVE my Choice!, Feb 8, 2015.

1. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Hi all!

I have noticed a few threads around the forum regarding how Lori's devices suit being uncut/uncircumcised (if I use both terms it will show up better in the search engine!!)

As you would gather, I am uncut! I have had my 8C since New Year's Eve now and I would like to share my experiences about it!

If I could sum it up in one word it would be: Bloody Brilliant!!!

OK-Two words! But I think you all now know where this review is going to go from here...! :D

I absolutely ADORE this device.

There it is! Right there! I declare my absolute bias for this chastity device.

However, I will try and be as objective as I can as everyone is 'built' differently, so a one-size-fits-all approach will not work!

So, I will say now that all that follows is based on MY experience with my 8C and is in no way meant to portray the device as THE single perfect chastity solution for everyone who reads this!

Just remember: I am very biased towards this device AND you will have to consider your own 'dimensions' and needs as you read!

With that disclosure out of the way, let's begin!

I'll review this device based on the following criteria:

Summary of Device and Dimensions
    Ordering Process
    Aesthetics
    Hygiene
    Security
    Wearability
    Extra Points to Consider

Summary of Device and Dimensions:

Device: 8C
    Total length of device from back of base ring to tip of device: 2.5 inches (63.5mm)
    Width of base ring itself: 3/8th inches (9.525mm)
    Inside diameter of base ring (Horizontal): 1 5/8th inches (41.275mm)
    Inside diameter of base ring (Vertical): 1 7/8th inches (47.625mm)
    Gap between TOP of cage and base ring: 3/8th inches (9.525mm)
    Gap between BOTTOM of cage and base ring: 1/2 inches (12.7mm)
    Length of cage itself: 1 3/4 inches (44.45mm)
    Inside diameter of cage itself: 1 1/4 inches (31.75mm)
    Security option: Fixed PA pin
    Locking pin offset: 1/8th inches (3.175mm) to my LEFT as I wear the device (To cater for offset piercing site as I am uncut).
    Locking pin gauge: 4 gauge (13/64th inches near-as-dammit / 5.189mm)
    Locks: Security screw option.

Accessories: Ankh Key

Cost: USD550 (Device) + USD65 (Ankh key). TOTAL: USD615. International shipping was FREE.

Ordering Process:

Simple: Go to: www.chastitytube.com and drool over the devices there. Then contact Ms. Lori via the email link on her page and discuss anything and everything you require. You will always get a response. Ask whatever you want and be aware that Ms. Lori and her fabricator, Paulie, can create pretty much ANYTHING you want.

NEVER be afraid to ask for advice. Ms. Lori REALLY knows her stuff and can advise on how things might work out if you are ordering something out of the ordinary.

When you are ready to order, Ms. Lori has a template that she will send to you. Use this to record your measurements and any extra requirements you may have. Send it back, sit back and wait for the special delivery from Mr or Ms Postman!

I sat down with my wife and we looked through the designs. We chose the 8C.

I then described my needs to Ms. Lori. I have an active job and wanted a light device. I was to be locked 24/7/365 and only released when my wife allowed. As such, lockups could be short or long. Therefore, my device needed to accommodate the potential of long-term wearability. I initially asked for a reverse PA security option as I wanted to keep my (regular) PA jewellery in place. The thinking here was that when I was allowed out, it would be quicker and easier to please my wife as I wouldn't be putting jewellery in. The device would therefore have a special design underneath that would allow my PA jewellery to hang free when I was locked in.

Ms. Lori confirmed the 8C would work with regards to the weight issue and suggested a fixed PA pin for my active job. However, she (correctly) advised me the intended reverse PA/PA setup would cause pinching as the PA jewellery would move around. I actually did a test after she told me this with my (then) current device by changing the way I wore my jewellery. It pinched like hell indeed!!! Also, I had real problems with my reverse PA healing so, in the end, I asked Ms. Lori to go with a standard 8C design with the fixed PA pin.

I must've sent DOZENS of emails, and Ms. Lori was professional and, most of all, patient with me! What everyone says about her unbelievable customer service was indeed very true for me!

A NOTE ON WAITING TIMES:
    Last year Ms. Lori lost Linda, one of her fabricators. Linda was responsible for making the 2D and 2E models, as well as the special keys. This was a deep, deep loss both personally and professionally. And it basically meant wait time stretched out towards the six month region as there was only Paulie in the shop to create ALL the devices. Ms. Lori has another fabricator now, but the orders never stopped coming and, unfortunately, catching up is very hard for them. Wait times will continue to be long, but please liaise directly with Ms. Lori.

It WILL be worth the wait!

Aesthetics:

Every Lori's device is a handmade work of art.

They are not perfect, as in flawless, simply because they have been made by HAND. They do not come out of a mould or machine.

THIS is why they are so special!!!

You can see the workmanship in them. There will be little imperfections in the finish, polish marks and things like that.... But this serves to remind you that what you will be wearing for potentially a VERY long time has been made specifically and uniquely for YOU.

I sometimes just gaze at mine to admire its beauty.... Sad I'm sure, but I love it THAT much!

FINISH:
    The outside finish is highly polished. There are a few blemishes in the finish and the surface of the device looks like it has been 'hammered'... like one of those old copper pictures that were faddy in the 80's if anyone can remember those...?
    The interior is not polished, but is smooth and there are no rough spots.

WEIGHT:
    The device is HEAVY compared to my old Chinese A080. I wouldn't even make a comparison with a plastic device. It would be like chalk and cheese.

The weight is approx 220g (roughly 7 3/4 ounces).

A NOTE ON DEVICE DESIGN:
    I asked for an 8C that looked like the model advertised on Ms. Lori's Website. But, as each design is handmade, my final device looked somewhat different (but no less beautiful) that the photo I was looking at on the site.

In this area I believe that unless you stipulate VERY PRECISELY what you want design-wise (and/or furnish Ms. Lori with a drawing), you may well receive something different than what you see on her Website simply because of the unique, handmade nature of every piece.

Hygiene:

It is well documented that an open-design metal device is infinitely easier to keep clean than an enclosed tube. My 8C is no exception to this.

The design of the device allows me to easily fit a cotton bud (q-tip) into it and push my foreskin gently back inside the tube. This makes cleaning a simple job. The holes in the tube allow me to get water inside and, using my shower's hand-held outlet and liquid soap, I can clean pretty much every part of myself whilst locked.

A NOTE ON HYGIENE:
    The nature of the locking pin design at the bottom of the cage means urine can travel through the PA piercing site, down the locking pin itself and into the housing where the end of the locking pin is secured. It is not a watertight seal there, so the urine does escape. But, I had to learn to spend an extra few seconds putting the loo roll into that area to soak up any potential dribbles.

ALSO... Urine can collect on the locking pin itself. Initially, after I had finished, I found that a little bit of urine can travel down the pin and leak out! I discovered this via an embarrassing 'wet spot' event on the front of my pants!! The solution is to ensure everything is pointed straight down when peeing (and so let gravity work its magic!) and to ensure a bit of loo roll is used to clean the locking pin before I put everything away!!!

Security:

To put this simply, unless I used power tools, there is NO WAY I can escape from my 8C.

None. Nada. It ain't happening!

The security screws are modified in Ms. Lori's shop and the key that fits in them is unique to the screw head design. I suppose one could try some sort of TORX-head in there, but if you strip the head of the screw, then woe betide you!!! You would have to drill it out as described here.

Pullout is absolutely impossible.

There is no space to get anything inside the tube to even attempt to cut the locking pin.

Once this thing is on, it is NOT coming off unless you have a key OR abovementioned power tools are used.

A NOTE ON SECURITY:
    I have to insert the key in a very particular way to get it to engage. I find I have to put the key in place and GENTLY turn it until the alignment is right, and then the key head will drop FULLY into the screw head. UNTIL this happens, there is a very REAL possibility of stripping the screw head itself IF I try and force the key to turn. I have slightly damaged one of my screws in this way. It still works, but I have to turn it VERY gingerly....

I have also been advised not to OVER tighten.... Same result will occur.

Spare screws can (and will!!!) be ordered. They have a letter/number code embossed on the screw head and Ms. Lori can send you spares based on this information!

Wearability:

Some of the above information may have raised some questions about my 8C's wearability. I hope to answer those questions now....

DAY-TO-DAY:
    I do everything in my 8C.

This ranges from sitting at a desk to playing and refereeing non-contact rugby games.

THAT'S how comfortable my device is.

And I believe I got it right because I wore my Chinese A080 device for a long time beforehand, modifying it until I felt confident enough to have achieved a fit that I could base measurements on for my new 8C.

The base ring of my 8C is higher in the vertical than in the horizontal by a full 1/4 inch. There is also a slight curve in it so that the base ring is contoured to fit my anatomy. It is like the Steelworxx anatomical ring here but with a much smaller bend. I didn't order it like this. This was how Ms. Lori has her base rings made.

Simply put, the base ring is TALLER than it is ACROSS.

I was a bit worried at first. The ring appeared to be too big for me. I measured it when I was allowed to remove the device and asked Ms. Lori about it. This is when she confirmed the nature of her base ring designs to me.

She advised that rounded designs were not as comfortable, but if any adjustments were wanted she would do them for me!

I find the device sometimes feels like it is slipping down a bit. But it never falls off!

I am very sensitive to a base ring that is too small. It hurts me like hell! So I was very careful when sizing myself initially. But.... the mentality of a tight base ring seems to be that it will help stop pullout. With the 8C's PA locking pin, pullout is impossible! So being a bit more generous with a base ring size is easily acceptable and wearable.

As such, the extra 1/4 inch in the vertical does not bother me at all.

WEIGHT:
    The added weight is compensated for by wearing undies that have enough support to hold the device.

I can still go commando no problem! Like around the house or in the pool! But when being REALLY active I need support.

Pulling everything back after a loo beak also helps things settle easily!

SLEEPING:
    Sleeping in my 8C is simply a JOY!

NEVER have I had such uninterrupted sleep in chastity.

And I think this is where the base ring design comes into its own. As I swell, there is a little extra space to accommodate. However, the correct 1 5/8th inch measurement in the horizontal plane means it is not so loose that my erection tries to push it forward and pull my balls off!!!

What I feel (on the odd occasion I DO wake up) is like a pressure... as if something is gently holding me in and not allowing me to stand up straight. That pressure seems to push my erection back inside me.

Kinda hard to explain.... But the bottom line is I have NEVER slept better!!!

FORESKIN:
    THIS is perhaps the important bit of my review.

The design of the locking pin is such that my foreskin will always be held back at the bottom.

It compensates for this by wrapping itself around the pin. Think: Wrapping the fingers of one hand around a single finger of your other hand....

The head of my penis is always covered, so I do not experience any discomfort there. Uncut men who have pulled their foreskin back have reported discomfort and even desensitisation when they wear their foreskin permanently retracted. The way my skin wraps around the pin and covers my penis means this does not happen.

I DO get some OCCASIONAL slight swelling (edema) where my foreskin is directly pushed up against the locking pin - ie: at the bottom of my penis. However, there is never any pain associated with this. I also believe the instances of swelling are reducing as my foreskin is becoming more attuned to the device. Maybe I'm just 'toughening up!'

An added BENEFIT of the locking pin holding my foreskin back is that there is now simply not enough of it to push out and major distance through the pee slit in the device! This means I don't get any pinching or rubbing against clothes! And this is another reason I sleep so well! It was my foreskin being pinched that caused me the most pain when I was using my A080. It would protrude outside the cage and my PA jewellery would literally pinch it by pushing up against it from the inside. I would wake EVERY night and would often have to go for a wee to make myself soften.... Not fun.

Having my foreskin back also means a cleaner pee stream too. No pee can collect under the foreskin, so hygiene is better!

A NOTE ON FORESKIN:
    At the very beginning I DID get slight pinching.

What was happening was that my foreskin was ever-so-slightly overlapping the end of the locking pin that protruded from my wee slit (meatus). I asked Ms. Lori about this and the fix was simple: Take the device off but reassemble it. Then CAREFULLY use a flat blade screwdriver that was covered with some cloth to LEVER (bend) the locking pin down. It didn't take much of an adjustment until the locking pin had bent forward far enough to be too long for my foreskin to slip over its end.

Voila!!! End of pinching!

Extra Points to Consider:

MEASURING:
    The 8C is one of the cheaper devices offered by Ms. Lori, but it is still not THAT cheap.... So MEASURING is CRUCIAL to get the most out of it.

If you measure correctly and any adjustments have to be made because of production differences, Ms. Lori will do it free (apart from the return shipping).

HOWEVER, if you have measured wrong and then wish to change a device that has been made to YOUR specifications, it is likely you will face a fee for the adjustments (as well as the return shipping!!). This is not a production fault... This is your measuring gone wrong.

As mentioned, I wore my A080 for a LONG time and modified it relentlessly until I had what was for me the best possible fit. THEN I ordered my 8C with confidence! And was rewarded!

LENGTH OF FORESKIN vs LENGTH OF LOCKING PIN:
    We are all different in this department (if we have one!!).

I think the slight pinching I experienced because of my foreskin protrusion is an important consideration when ordering.

I never even considered this when ordering, and I guess I was fortunate enough to be able to affect a very easy fix due to my anatomy.

If you have a lot of skin, some of it will be able to protrude. In this case, the LENGTH OF THE LOCKING PIN would be an important consideration.

From a retrofit perspective, I feel it would be easier to go too long and then cut back IF you needed to, as opposed to being too short and then needing a new pin to correct the problem.

SPECIFICS:
    As mentioned, Paulie is a craftsman who creates individual designs.

Therefore, if you want something specific you will need to tell Ms. Lori EXACTLY what it is you want.

WEIGHT:
    My 8C is HEAVY. compared to what I was used to. And from what I have read, I am not the only one to find this out!!!!

The weight sort of adds a sense of finality to my chastity experience. I KNOW I am locked up 'cos there's this lump of steel on my genitals!

But it's quite unexpected too. So be ready for it. My Lori's feels different to every other device I have worn because of its weight. It takes a bit of getting used to! In hindsight, the only way I could've prepared would've been to put extra weight onto my device to get a feel for it....

This weight also means getting the MEASUREMENTS right.... If they are too big it's possible you will find the weight bearing down on your piercing.... which is not good for long-term wear.

ACCESS:
    The open design of my 8C means that I can insert my pinkie fingers inside and actually get to my frenulum. This is not an issue for me... I've never bothered trying to stimulate myself whilst locked. BUT.... I know some guys want absolutely NO access...

If you are ordering ANY device, then if this is a consideration, be sure to incorporate it into your design (see SPECIFICS)

I'd also guess that having a locking pin in-situ that passes through your frenulum and exits your meatus would allow vibrations to hit you in spots whilst locked!

I have not yet ever experienced said vibrations, but thinking along the accessibility line I'd say this might be a consideration if you are wanting a no-access-type device....

So there you go!

I hope this review will help other uncut/uncircumcised men when they are considering a Lori's device, if not the 8C itself!

Best money I ever spent (on chastity!!!).

Actually.... might just be the best money I EVER spent... PERIOD!!! :D:eek:

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:10 AM
    very nice and thorough write up ;)

3. HolmesFinglas

HolmesFinglas New member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    The head of my penis is always covered, so I do not experience any discomfort there. Uncut men who have pulled their foreskin back have reported discomfort and even desensitisation when they wear their foreskin permanently retracted. The way my skin wraps around the pin and covers my penis means this does not happen.

could we get a picture ? thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice