meaning of a dream .

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by spider202, Sep 3, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    I had a dream last night that my penis and balls fell off and were dead.so been the person I am I looked it up and this is what is said (and I know we should not take things with a gain of salt ) but funny with the answer I got.

Castrating oneself: Denying one’s own sexual drive, or introverting anger because of sexual drive. It might also suggest the conflict of choice between being feminine or masculine.

SubVerity likes this.
  2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Sounds about right to me. I once dreamt that I was in the back seat of a car with two very hot friends in the front, both of whom I had a crush on, but neither of which I wanted to make a move on, for various reasons. One of them I could have too. Anyway, I dreamed that I cut my own dick off right there in the back seat of the car. I dont know how I came to have a knife or scissors or whatever it was as that wasnt in the dream, just suddenly I had my limp and bleeding willy in my fingers with a red and bleeding stump in my lap. It was most odd, mildly disturbing and quite surprising at the time.
    Of course, I understand it now, but didn't really then.

Subverted desire and self emasculation right there. Introverting anger I can see because of the violence of the act, and there may have been some somewhere deep down, but there wasn't any sense of anger.

Now is a different matter. I where a chastity cage precisely because of that introverted anger. I'd get angry because my partner would with-hold sexual contact for months at a time, chastity puts paid to that anger, but is in part as a response to it. We both have a nicer life because of that little cage and the understanding that now exists between us.

spider202 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice