Merits of Non-Trapped Ball Devices...

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by I LOVE my Choice!, Oct 20, 2013.

1. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Hey all!

Been reading around a bit and I have become curious about the differences between trapped ball (ie: those that need a base ring behind testicles) and non-trapped ball devices (ie: PA-5000 and some Lori's tubes).

This has piqued my interest because of the way my wife and I use chastity.

You see, she still loves penetration and the feel of my PA (Have had for 10 years and currently wearing 4 gauge... so WELL healed!!!). So.... when my device comes off, it is for sex. But I am only allowed to cum is she agrees (this morning she took me to the edge FOUR (4) times, then said "enough"!!! God-I LOVE her soooo much!!!!).

Anyhoo... What this means is that my ideal chastity device is one that can stay on during intercourse.... My wife would get penetration and I would get denial - a WIN-WIN scenario!

Unfortunately, this is not possible with a trapped ball device.... I always have to be released. Therefore, using the PA as a means of security is bordering on impractical.... It would be difficult (though not impossible...) to remove a device anchored through my PA, put jewellery in and then make love.... ESPECIALLY on a spur-of-the-moment thing!

I know, I know.... A chain running through the PA jewellery works as security... But, in all honesty, I was looking for a device that would not have to come off for sex.... One that would negate the need for a strap-on (which my wife is not [yet?] keen on...).

So, then I read a post here by someone with a ringless Lori's device (I THINK it was a #5 or #7...) who said he and his partner could have sex with it on and she gets a deep body orgasm whilst he cannot be stimulated...... WOW!!!! How GOOD would THAT be!!!!!!!!

I've never worn a non-trapped ball device before and am now curious as to peoples' experiences of them.

Apart from the obvious lack of base ring, how do non-trapped ball devices work......?

I THINK they cover the frenulum, therefore preventing male stimulation and orgasm.

But it also seems they allow erections, as opposed to trapped ball devices that do not...???

So come on people.... please educate me as to the merits of non-trapped ball devices!!

Like....

How are they different in the ways they prevent male orgasm?
    Can I wear one and REALLY have penetrative sex with my wife?
    How do I measure ACCURATELY for one?
    Do people have preferences as to what has worked well in their own experiences?
    Are they bulkier/less bulkier than trapped ball devices? (Important as I am on my feet all day).
    Any OTHER information that people would like to share.... Including links to posts here or elsewhere on this topic!

Thanks everyone in advance for all your help!

With many thanks and my absolute kindest regards.

J.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice