Miss Miras slave is back behind lock and on contract

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Miras bitch, Sep 15, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Greetings all,
    As you might have read Mistress Mira decided to put her cock right back in chastity about a week ago. We have had a long break in the Dom / sub relationship for now we both felt that we were ready to commit to the lifestyle once again. When I accepted my Mistresses offer to be enslaved again she made it quite clear to me that things would not be the same as last, there would be new rules, harder assignments, and much more. I gladly accepted since I truly wants to please Miss in any way I can and lets just say that the new lifestyle has already come to life. Yesterday she had me buy "clone a Willy" to make a duplicate of my cock, that way she can have it anytime she wants it with the real deal behind lock. After we made the copy I was allowed to sleep with out my little cockcage (still needs a bit of air from time to time), but I was made to sleep on she floor on a mattress since she did not want my dripping cock near her body durring the night. Well that was just a small fraction of a story, just had to share my humiliation.

Although I have missed this site and all the nice people in here I have decided not to use the site as much as I did in the past, will still read posts though and give a little post from time to time. The reason for not spending that much time here is that I want to commit more to Miss, be a better servant instead of just writing about it.

Best regards,

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  2. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Welcome back! ...Wow ..things are moving on! The "clone"is an interesting concept...Sounds as if we need more updates rather than less...please let us know how your training progresses...
    cj

Miss Miras bitch likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Miss Miras bitch having a copy of your thingy to please your Mistress is very good and I wud likes that as well. the trouble is that mine is only little and wudnt be much good. :(

4. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Dominant wife/KH of dickie

Florida,USA
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Like the clone idea if your slave has a large enough member. In my case dickieinbraces was small to begin with, and became even shorter after 3 rounds of hormones over 6 years of FLR. Best of luck MissMira bitch, and welcome back your chastity status.
    Mistress Suzan
    (Mistress of Dickieinbraces)

Mistress Deborah likes this.
  5. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Since the clone was my idea, i think i will give your an explanation, its has nothing to do with size!! Your missing the bigger picture!
    Its the hummiliation that my slave only can use the clone on me and not hes real cock. And last night i made him deep throat it', how cool is that, after he has made me do it (alot) in the past.

Usul, toanlimina and CorsetJane like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice