Mistresses decide my next device

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by krambus, Nov 9, 2013.

1. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Hi

Following on from the successful Mistresses choose a subs avatar I wondered if any Mistress would like to choose my next device?

Im currently without a device having previously owned numerous cb6000, cb2000, bon4, cb6000s and a few of the shelf metal devices. All these were foolishly discarded by me when I had one of my "this isn't for me" phases.

Out of the devices I have owned the bon4 wasn't very good it took too long to get on and I could easily achieve an orgasm while in it. The cb6000 which I have had at least 4 of were much better though I must admit once I swallowed my pride and locked up in the small cage it was much more better.

The metal ones were either to bulky or the back rings were too tight but Icould still use for my short term lockups.

The cb2000 was by far my fav device when worn with the ksd.

I've decided that I want to give this (yet) another go. I'm looking to spend around a 100gbp give or take a few on a new device and hope one of you lovely ladies would help me choose one.

Thanks for reading, I hope to be locked up soon ;)

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well Krambus, I am pleased that you are looking to try again. I would vote for the small cb2000 with the ksd as if that was your favourite device then that should ensure you can be locked for some time without problems.

krambus likes this.
  3. krambus

krambus Active member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, I do appreciate it. Think it will be cb6000s :)

Sadly I dont think you can get the 2000 any more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice