My jailbird journey has started!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by sonic chaste, Oct 27, 2015.

1. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    I know that there are many posts from members detailing their journey into chastity.

Well, here's mine.

A couple of years ago I divulged to my wife my interest in being locked up. She was hesitant and a bit unsure, so I gave her a copy of the "key holders guide" Big mistake!! She read too much into the d/s, FLR lifestyle, which wasn't for her.

After a while the interest dwindled. Last year we discussed chastity again, this time with a more realistic outlook, I also have a higher sex drive than her. Following that discussion my wife agreed to let me start to get a custom made cage.

Today my sizing rings from MM arrived, and I am currently wearing the 1 7/8" base ring. It's been on for 8 hours, and already I can't feel it. The 1 3/8" ring touches my penis all round, without compressing it, the 1 1/4" feels a bit too tight.

I have been measuring my length for a few weeks now. It ranges from 3"-2 3/4". So I guess I'll go for 2 1/2" cage length. With security screw.

With the sizes I've mentioned, what do you guys think about my order dimentions do you think they're about right?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

2. polexian

polexian I want someone good and bad at the same time...

Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I would go with 2". remember when you sit down, your abdomen pulls your dick inside and makes it shorter.

3. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    It's been in the UK since Friday 11th.... Now waiting for it to be delivered here.

4. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    With regards to the book you gave your wife, was that the Lucy Fairbourne or the Georgia Ivey Green one? My wife wasn't interested in the first for exactly the same reason as yours, it was all too Femdom and dominatrix for her. The Georgia Ivey Green one however is much more realistic and written in a much more easy to read and get into way.

5. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    Hi ""@Jasmic68, thanks for your reply. Yes it was the first one, same as you. This time I haven't given her anything to push her. We have been talking a fair bit though.

This time, my wife has only really asked and talked about how long I think each lockup session should be. Quickly followed with "don't just say it's up to me" lol. I have suggested a month at least to begin with, and let's see where that goes.

6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Having read the second book I can honestly say that first one was completely and utterly NOT where I should have introduced my wife to all of this. Luckily she thought it was more funny than intimidating! The Georgia Ivey Green book is much more sensible. There will be some people who prefer the Dom element of the first book but it isn't to our taste. My Wife said she could never see herself living that sort of lifestyle 24/7, but the Ivey Green book has definitely wormed its way into our day to day life. My Wife is completely in charge of how long I am locked up and I am not allowed to ask how long it will be, not even a minimum!

7. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
  8. Malagacouple

Malagacouple Active member

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Thanks for sharing those links. The first one in particular summed up my worries. Now I have locked D up the rest is more or less what we did, except the candles. It has given me some great ideas for the future, and a great start for renegotiation

9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I agree, thanks @K1nky6uy that is a great first link. Denying thumper is a good blog I have already come across.

10. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    Omg its here!!!!!

Well, this morning I got an update from the online tracking area of the parcel delivery service saying that they had tried to deliver my parcel but no one was home, this couldn't be, we had been in all morning, nobody had rung the bell or left a card. So I gave their customer service number to find out what was happening, only to be told in no uncertain terms that nothing could be delivered until Tuesday, and I couldn't pick it up without the calling card. I really had to hold back from not shooting the messenger. Nothing I could do about it, I guess you could imagine my frustration.

Low and behold the calling card arrived 20 minutes later, no speeding bullet could stop me diving in my car and driving the 5 minutes to the local p.d.o.

10 minutes later I'm on my way back home desperate to get into the package. Again, imagine my horror to get back home and be told by my wife that we're out for the day and it will have to wait. Of course I'm in no position to argue.

Six hours later and I'm able to unpack it, and my wife starts the tease immediately by saying I have to wait till Christmas Day.

Well, 20 minutes later I'm in the shower, cleaning and shaving, followed by trying to get into my nice shiny new jailbird.

Fit is absolutely out of this world, and no I didn't get one last orgasm before lockup. We agreed that the next few days will be getting the fit comfortable and position correct before final lockdown.

So far.. Although it's day one, it feels wonderful and well worth the wait.

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I had the same sense of excitement when I first tried on a device, the same sense of desperation. I cannot wait until I get my Looker 2 next year as hopefully it will be my long term chastity device after several false starts. The Holy Trainer I have on is comfortable but the longest I can wear it is four days due to hygiene.

Good luck with whatever happens next.

12. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice