My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Lmao i dont think Mistress would allow that... peepers may get into it and then :fighting0038:

2. omegastar013

omegastar013 looking for love

disabled
    norfolk, virginia
    Local Time:
  3. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Same-O, Same-O

All is calm on the home front. I have been speaking with Mistress on most days and her pet every now and then. Additionally, I have continued to work on my little story, where I send a new chapter to Mistress every few days. It has actually turned into a book and has created quite a stir in Mistress's household. So here's what happens; I write a chapter in my story which causes me to get all excited and to test the limits of my cage, then I send it to Mistress who reads it and gets all excited. Sometimes she will chat with me afterwards and be very suggestive, which again excites me. Next, she will give it to her pet, which as you know lives in the same house as Mistress, and he gets excited. Then I am typically led to believe that they engage in activities such that, it addresses either both or their needs, or at least Mistress's needs with assistance from pet. So what you end up with is a happy and satisfied Mistress, a happy and horny and somewhat satisfied pet, and a very horny little pet. Hmmm, there is a pattern developing here, dang, I just wish I lived really close by, then maybe I could help pet out with Mistress and have a little fun too.

4. susie q

Local Time:
    Hey lil pet you always keep our minds sqirming (at least mine lol)and thank you so much for your comment the best sissy (i proved that to be wrong lastnite im an idiot).Back to you i know MM is looking foward to your next visit as far as drinking from the carton (bad choice of words)her special place was much better (back to im an idiot)not to sure how big pet would feel about that one hmmmmm.I always thought being bound to the horse and the funnel and hose device would be really nice ...ok enough babbling for now .. love yaaa and everyone here.:chores047

5. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    While I certainly could not muster the courage to do drink that pt, I do admire your for being able to. Personally I am with susie, I think I will stick to the beer!

Keep up the posts even though I don't contribute a lot to your thread I do enjoy reading it. It helps me understand ALL the dynamics of the chaste lifestyle. I never thought in a million years you would ever catch me close to being a sissy in anyway shape or form, but I know a while back when I had been locked up for weeks and she said heels and hose or another week I had no problem putting them on. LOL Perhaps everything develops that way. Best of luck to you and your Mistress.

6. forevermore

Local Time:
    Thanks for the note xcite, I too read a lot of posts, but do not reply very often. I should probably be better about that.

I do want to point out that while I did take a small sip or two, I still have the fantasy to be on my knees and take it directly from Mistress. Sitting here hundreds of miles away I have the courage, but I hope I still have it when and if I am allowed to fulFILL this desire. We shall see.

7. forevermore

Local Time:
    Locked and Tagged

I was chatting yesterday with Mistress and kind of out of the blue, she told me to send her the keys to my lock. I am planning a visit to see her soon, but I am not 100% sure that it will happen. Additionally, most of you know my situation, and I wear my cage somewhat covertly. So the thought of sending the keys off was a little scary. Not because I don't think I could handle it, but more due to the covert nature in which I have to operate and there have been times where I removed the cage on short notice for a period of time, to conceal its existence. I do not take advantage of those times, if you know what I mean, but I do remain anonymous. Now, I will add that MOST of the times that I am concerned about getting caught (in the device), never seem to actually be an issue, and Mistress also knows that. So back to MM's request; naturally I protested as I do not want to upset the apple cart at home or at work, but Mistress persisted. I finally suggested that I lock up with some numbered tags. This does give me an out should the need arise, but also gives Mistress the ability to know if that occurred. So I am now locked and numbered: 347700.

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    Cleansing

Well yesterday I was chatting with Mistress, a chance meeting while online, and during the course of the chat, she gave me an assignment. She wanted me to give myself a warm enema. Like a broken record, I initially protested, which was totally rebuffed by Mistress. I explained that I did not really have the proper equipment for this operation. She told me to make do; use a water bottle. So with no more excuses, I told her I would do it once I finished mowing the lawn.

So I spent the next hour or so outside mowing the lawn and then came in to shower and then do my JOB. I scurried around, found a water bottle, but those threads on the top for the cap seemed to be a little harsh; so I looked around for some other implement. I did finally find 2 small plastic bottles. One had a small flip up squirt tube, and the other had a long skinny spout on the top that stuck up a couple of inches, turned 90 degrees with another couple of inches sticking out. The tip of that one came to a point and was used to squirt water into a small confined space. I got the shower started and then I filled all three of the bottles filled with warm water. After getting in the shower, I got all cleaned from the yard work first and then set about installing the enema. I decided to start with the water bottle first. I put it up to the rear entrance and worked it gently. I was getting close, but could not get it quite right. So then I figure, it has threads, so I turned it a little to see if I could use the threads to my advantage. This actually seemed to work and I did NOT hurt myself. I gave it a good squeeze and WOOSH, in it went. About half of the water from the bottle shot inside. I then took each of the smaller bottles and positioned them just right and squeezed. They both worked much easier, expect there was so little water in them to begin with, they did not add much volume. I refilled the smaller ones once and redid them and then redid the larger water bottle once. Satisfied that I had accomplished my task, I just relaxed for a few minutes in the shower, while I let the enema brew. Several minutes later, I started feeling the cramps. I got out of the shower, dried off, and then held it a little longer, before I went to the bathroom and expelled it.

It was not until this morning that I was able to share my experience with Mistress, which of course was followed by the command to post my experience here. When she commanded me to do the enema, she said something about that it would arouse me somewhat. I assume this would be because of pressure on the prostate. However, I did not seem to experience those feelings at all. So I am not sure if others find an enema erotic or not. Maybe it has to do with the setting, which most things done to yourself are not nearly as fun as when it is done to you.

9. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Well, I dont know about you little pet but I certainly enjoyed it!! LOL

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well Mistress, if you are happy, that is all that is important.

11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Nothing New

Nothing much new to report here, so I guess I will keep it short! I can just hear everyone in unison say, "RIGHT....little pet keeping it short."

I have been fairly busy with life, as I know most of you can identify with, so unfortunately, I have not had too much opportunity to chat with Mistress. That always leaves a feeling of a void. As Mistress mentioned in her post, I did order my new locking heels. I am so looking forward (I think) to those. I have always wanted to wear a pair and feel what it is like to be made to wear them. I fear and figure that I will like for a few minutes, but then realize they are a pain to wear. And right about the time that I am ready to kick them off and CAN'T, I will ponder, How do women wear these things? Then I am sure Mistress will have some smart comment about, "Well you wished for it, now you got it! Enjoy!" Soon another fantasy will become real.

12. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    good luck, little pet. i'll be eagerly following along here!

13. susie q

Local Time:
    Hey my friend lil pet you forgot ..you wished for it now you got it WHACKKKK lol im sorry ... you know every idea you come up with cascades down to me also ya know ..but its all good i sure hope you dont want a sex change ..holy crap lol ...you know Mistress loves you very much as i do keep up the (good work)i say that with a tear have fun at your visit with the Goddess :help-0031:

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :sex020: Pet and I just read your last chapter of the book you have been writting Me...hes hard and I am wet!! GOOD job little pet

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    Hmmm, at least someone will benefit..... Have fun!

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    Out of town

So I am out of town tonight, which means a CAM session with Mistress Michelle. It is alway such a treat to hook up the cam with Mistress. Of course, there is not a a cam session that goes by where she does not torment my nipples. Or said more correctly, where she has ME torment my own nipples.

First order of business was to insert my butt plug. That took forever as I drop it three times. After that was in, I returned to the camera, and on went the clothes pins. We chatted for quite a while and then it was TIME. TIme to yank them off. I get the count down and I yanked. ONLY 1 of them came off. I yanked another time on the remaining one, nothing. It was glued on. Once I finally got it off, that nipple was on FIRE. Of course, due to the pain, I had rolled over on my side and out of the view of the camera. Well, as you might have guessed, Mistress could not see me. All she saw was that only one came off. So back on again. She recounted, and I got them off this time. But I must have lurched forward, because it HURT, and guess what! My face was not in the camera, so she did not see. On again. Last time I stayed still for a couple of seconds, before I doubled over from the pain. Satisfied, she concluded our session and it off to bed.

I will be sleeping with my butt plug inserted, blindfold one, wrist restraints, and collar. THen I will be chained to the bed. We will see how it goes. Normally I do not sleep that well in this state. Good night Mistress! :)

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hope you slept well little pet!!
    I didnt, must have been unconsicously thinking about you not sleeping all chained up and collared with nipples of fire. I need a nap already!:cat:

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress, I am so sorry that you did not sleep well last night. You are probably starting to get all worked up about my up coming visit. I imagine that your arm is probably twitching, just waiting for some fresh meat to WHIP!

Well, as usual, last night was interesting, although in a different way. The whole night just seemed out of sync. It started when we 'camed' last night. Every time Mistress asked for a particular toy, it took me forever to find it. I would find everything else, except. I dropped the butt plug three times trying to put it in, and I had to torment my nipples three times because I could not get it right. So I prepare myself to sleep blindfolded and chained in some way. Like last time, I chained myself to a chair beside the bed. This way I could get up if needed. It acts like a rolling ball and chain. I get settled and then notice the room is hot. So I get up and make my way to the far side of the room, adjust the AC cooler and then head back. I figure I will continue to the bathroom since I am up. I am walking, pulling my chair behind me when all of the sudden I hear a crash. I look in the darkness and see a small blue light on the floor. That is a blue light from my laptop which USE to be on the table. The cord of the laptop got caught in the wheel of the chair as I rolled by and pulled it down. CRAP!!! I just put it back on the table, get the cord out of the way, and continue on. I figured I would look at it in the morning, because if it was broken, I could not do anything about at midnight. Head into the bathroom to take care of my business and while sitting there, my plug shoots out and goes for a swim. DANG this is just not my night. I retrieve it and put it in the sink. I will deal with that in the morning as well.

I finally make it back to bed and toss and turn for a while. Typically on these assignments, I get a little over aggressive on my chaining and this was no exception. I had attached a small piece of chain from one wrist to the other and then locked it to my CB Cage. This severely restricted the range of motion of my hands. As a result, I could only lie comfortably on my back and every little itch would go unresolved, or if I could reach it, it took the work of a contortionist to get to it. I did doze off for a little bit in this position, but awoke after some time. Eventually, in the interest of being able to get some rest and have the ability to work in the morning, I undid the hand chain. After this, I could turn on my side, which is how I normally sleep and did OK the rest of the night. I would normally wake when I rolled over, because I would usually have some chain under me digging into my side. I would adjust accordingly and then go back to sleep.

By the way, the laptop lives!!

19. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    well that was certainly a testimony for self control and respect for your Mistress. Goddess secured me to the bed for the third night in a row and while I had to give up sleeping on my side and all, I certainly did not have to endure the nipple clamps or the plug, let alone at my own hand. Take care and best wishes for time to fly so you can see your Mistress in person.

Mistress Michelle here is hoping you get that nap.

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    Brave or Stupid

Well, I am not sure why I did the following, but I did. As you know, I am out of town working. I got up early and then chatted with Mistress. When I got done, I decided I would go to the lobby of the hotel to eat breakfast. I did not have to leave until 10 am. I had all my 'things' with me and one of the items I had in my bag was a BRA. I thought, well I am in a strange place, no one knows me except my working partner and I am 99% sure they will be in their room. So, I took a chance, and put the BRA on. Next I put a golf shirt on then looked real hard in the mirror. Hmmmm, well you can see the straps fairly easily. Not quite ready for it to be that easy, so I put a tee shirt on and then my golf shirt. Again, I examined very closely. That was not too bad.

I put my shoes on and ventured out, for the very first time, wearing a bra, in public. I was very self conscious and nervous. I really did not want to be discovered. What if my co-worker was also getting breakfast? The walk down the hall was long. My plan was to fix myself a plate and then return to my room to eat. I did not want to 'be out there' too long. As I walked the hall I must have looked down a hundred times at my chest to see if you could tell anything. I found if I walked totally upright, sometimes you could see 'something'. So I would make sure my shoulders were more forward, than back and that seemed to do the trick. As I got close to the breakfast room, I noticed that there was one table directly at the end of the hall at the entrance of the breakfast room. There just happened to be two middle aged ladies sitting there. DANG, just my luck. My mind ran at a hundred miles an hour. What if they see me, or notice I have bra straps; what will they think ? I tried to walk by them normally and I think I did, but I was extremely nervous. I fixed my plate and was ready to go back to my room to eat. However, for some reason, there was a room off to the side that had additional seating to eat, so instead of going back to the room, I decided to extend my stay and eat in there. The room was vacant, but since I was close, I ended up going back two different times to get some additional food. Each time I had to walk by that table with the two ladies. When I headed in the direction towards the room where I was eating, I looked into the eyes of one of the ladies. Each time she looked at me differently, or at least I perceived that she did. Once I past her, I would look down, and I never saw anything different, but I sure felt like she knew something.

I finally finished my breakfast and went back to my room. All in all I was 'Out there' for about 20 - 30 minutes. Wow! Was I Brave or Stupid?

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Parinoid would be a good word.
    I think you did well little pet and you know as well as I do that no one knew. If anything they were all probably wondering why you were so nervous, and let Me tell you, walking around in public appearing nervous is not good!!
    Lighten up little pet....do it again, come on I know you can, and will LOL

:sex020:
    Mistress Michelle

22. forevermore

Local Time:
    Paranoid, that word fits perfectly. I was very paranoid. And like you said, I am sure they nothing. But you know how powerful the mind is, especially mine, so I was nervous because I did not want to be "out'ed".

We will see what the future brings. But more than going out again in full female under garments, I am more concerned about my upcoming visit to see you. First, I hope nothing comes in the way of it happening. And secondly, I am getting nervous about all that I have told you. Hopefully I have not bit off more than I can chew.

23. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    When i first started wearing mine in public i had the same thoughts. Now i hope someone notices. At time i think they do but it could just be wishful thinking. Remember how worried we used to be about the lump in our pants?

Randy

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL, Randy. That is funny. Truth be told, I think there was a small (very small) piece of me that wanted someone to notice. I am not sure why, but then why would I wear it our in the first place. Unlike women, I had no actual need for it.

25. forevermore

Local Time:
    Free at LAST

Just checking to see if anyone thought I had gotten out of my CB Cage. Actually I am still in my cage, just out from jury duty for the day. I wish I had some hot update like xcite2 in his journal, but that will just have to wait until this weekend. Of course, after my visit with Mistress I am sure the update will be more painful than hot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice