My own first steps into the chastity lifestyle

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Pyrrhus, Jan 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Hello all, I've been rattling about on these boards for close to a month now and thought it appropriate to start my own "journal" of progress. My initial post on these boards, made shortly after receiving my CB-6000, was made in the Foyer here:
    http://www.chastitym...ng-with-cb6000/

I posted a similar entry on the Orgasmdenial forum, with a few subsequent entries detailing the trial-and-error of my first month with a chastity device, and the workable fit that I've ultimately found:
    http://www.orgasmden...70619#post70619

The advice that one member posted on these forums about plugging up those little vents at the base of the unit with silicone aquarium sealant has helped a lot, and so have the KSD-G3 inserts [not for everyone, so I've heard, but they work quite well for me!].

Since I've found a secure and comfortable fit that works for me at this point, I've made the decision to push for no less than a full week of chastity without release [a piece of cake for some on this forum I know, but it will be a personal record for me in lockup!]. I haven't had an orgasm since the early afternoon of New Years' Eve and have been keeping myself locked up since Saturday morning, except for a brief unlocking [without sexual relief] on Sunday afternoon for cleaning and to adjust the ring size. 1/01/2011 seemed as good a day as any for my first effort at a longer-term lockup!

2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Congratulations on finding a fit that works for you. A week may be a long time for some people, and short for others, but either way it is a step in the right direction.

Personally i find the first week the hardest week of all, as your body is still adjusting to wearing the device. Stick with it and good luck.

3. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    Somewhat disappointingly I did have to unlock myself late Tuesday night due to a burning, lancing pain that simply would not go away. Discomfort I can cope with, but this was severe enough to suggest that something was definitely not right. My hunch was confirmed when I took off the device and noticed some nasty raw, red welts where the skin had apparently been chafing too much against the tube. The fit had actually been completely tolerable for the first couple days, but apparently was "off" just enough to cause excessive chafing at a few specific locations, which only got progressively worse.

All of the inflamed areas are around the base of my member. There was redness and scabbing on either side of my shaft at the base, and also a particularly nasty cut on the underside of my shaft at the base, right about where the bottom edge of the unit would have been rubbing. The abrasions here seem to have been causing most of the pain.

I'm inclined to suspect two possible problems here. The first is that I definitely fall into the "grower" rather than "shower" category, so even with the KSD to hold me in place I think the expansion and retraction of my member within the tube is pulling too much of the skin of my shaft into the tube, stretching it taut under the tight plastic and making it more vulnerable to damage from rubbing. The second problem is that, using the smallest spacer, I think there was too much "pinching" of the skin along the base of my member, which was being held too tightly down against my contained scrotum.

Since I don't want to lose the momentum I've been keeping since New Years' Eve, I've been conscientiously keeping my hands above the waist while waiting for everything to heal up. Wanking doesn't have too much appeal anyway at the moment, while that nasty chafing is still healing up! Naturally I want to get myself back in chastity as soon as possible, as soon as everything looks healthy again. My plan for remedying these problems is to switch to the CB-6000s tube to prevent any expansion/retraction at all, and also to move up to the mid-sized spacer to prevent pinching at the base of the unit.

Once I'm back in chastity I intend to reset my timetable and try again from the beginning to go a full week straight in lockup. I do want to get my body used to this, once I've ironed out the last kinks with wearability. I will of course be continuing in voluntary chastity until then!

4. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    I'm back in chastity lockdown again, after taking a few days to heal and troubleshoot a more comfortable fit. I locked myself back in on Sunday afternoon [1/09] and am re-setting my week [minimum] timetable for uninterrupted CB-6000 wear as of that day. Since it was rather late in the day on Sunday, I'm planning to continue wearing chastity up through Monday 1/17. I did stay orgasm-free during my short reprieve, so I am still chaste as of 12/31/2010. Assuming I can last the full week in lockup this time that will take me past the midway point of the month with no orgasm, and if I can indeed do that I am considering immediately embarking on a further 2-week stint in lockup. Going the entire month of January without cumming would be an awesome start to the New Year!

After some experimentation wearing the CB-6000s for a full day I decided against using it in place of the regular tube [which had been my original plan at this point, see my prior post]. The KSD was extremely painful under the short tube whenever my member started to stiffen. And, even with the KSD in place, I found that I was still able to pull out of the CB-6000s whilst flaccid! I've never been able to liberate my balls from the CB device, so of course escaping from the tube just leaves me with a liberated shaft and a cock-cage dangling awkwardly from my scrotum. Still, it's cheating, and I would prefer that it not be an available option.

I did make some substantial modifications to the loosest KSD-G3 insert when I was experimenting with the 6000s tube, and I found that these modifications helped guarantee a much more comfortable fit when I reverted to the standard CB-6000 tube. Basically I sliced about a quarter-inch off the ends of each of the two side "arms" of the unit, so that they weren't clasping the sides of my shaft inside the tube quite so tightly. I'm certain this is where the abrasions on the side of my cock [near the base] came from last time around. Then I carefully filed down the abbreviated sides to make them as smooth and rounded as possible. I also lightly filed the "tongue" of the unit in front so that it wasn't digging quite so deeply [and painfully] into my shaft. The altered unit feels much more comfortable inside the tube now, whilst still serving its dual purpose of keeping my member from slipping too far back into the tube, and of preventing escape.

I've also gone up a size in the spacer bar that I'm using. I now use the second-smallest instead of smallest, and this seems so far to help prevent any more pinching on the underside of my cock. I am still using the largest testie ring. I tried to go down a size, but too much blood was being trapped in my nads even with the second-largest ring. I am frankly not worried about a testicle slipping through the ring at this point - my balls are sufficiently puffy after 10 days of chastity to make this unlikely!

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Well that made me smile this morning! LOL. :D

Good luck.

6. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    Yes, and it's funny because it's true! :D

I absolutely love where I am right now - the pain and pinching is kept to a bare minimum, leaving me to fully appreciate the more subtle benefits of nearly 2 weeks of chastity: throbbing balls, a heightened state of arousal at that "plateau level" I enjoy so much, continuous frustration, a higher energy level and a mind sharpened by clearer perception without the dulled senses that accompany the complacency of too-frequent orgasms.. Granted, I'm still holding my own keys at this point and keeping them shut away in a desk drawer represents only token security, but it at least eliminates the casual temptation to sneak a hand below the waistband whilst lying in bed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice