My-Steel: Chafing on the underside of the penis

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Evgeny, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    I have a regular My-Steel male model with a stainless steel penis tube. In the past weeks I have tried to wear it longer and longer, but now I regularly have chafing on the underside of the penis. Perhaps it is easiest to see this with a model image. The wound is where I have marked the red line:

37141-02-a-PBI.jpg

This must be caused by the lower part of the entry to the penis tube. Especially at night when I toss and turn in bed, there is pressure and movement of the penis tube against my skin. As a lubricant I use coconut oil and I have also tried rapeseed oil. Both of them work much better than water based lubricants that I had before. Also I have tried to put a piece of cotton fabric over the edge of the tube, but that did not prevent damage either.

I have tried to make the waistband tighter, but that did not seem to reduce the movement enough to prevent damage. Perhaps the increased pressure has negated the effect. Also I have tried to move the penis tube one setting lower such that there is less pressure on that region and perhaps more on the top side. After a short while there was pain in the area so I figure that I cut off something.

Do you have any ideas how I could make my belt more wearable?

2. Antelope113

Antelope113 Member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    You could check for any burrs you could also try a piece of tape on the edge. It may be the tube is to tight into the body or the shape if the tube isn't a fit for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice