My week at home alone

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bound4life, Jul 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    A real quick background if you have not seen my other posts before. I am into all kinds of kinks/fetishs. My wife is pretty vanilla but will occasionally play bondage games with me, and she has been my keyholder when I ask her to. She has never told me to put the cage on but when I do she will keep and manage the key letting me out for her pleasure and showers appointments etc. The longest she has kept me in chastity was 5 months. Other kinks I have she won't participate in. Crossdressing, anal play etc.

My wife went on a few night trip with her friend and left early this morning. So while she is away I decided that I will remain in chastity while she is gone. I just got a new micro cage and locked that on when I got up. Another promise I made is to always have at least one item of female clothing on during my days home alone, but I will play with some other kinks as well. After I locked up I put on a pair of panties and a garter belt (no stockings as it is hot here and I was going to wear shorts) and got dressed to go to the store. I stopped by a hardware store to buy some chain that I will need later in the week, stopped by an amazon locker to pick up a package I ordered, and got the groceries I need for the week. Now I shouldn't have a need to leave the house.

When I got home I put up groceries and then opened my amazon package. I had ordered a large hoop skirt (I always thought they were sexy) and tried it on for a hour or so. Also in the package was an adult baby bottle and pacifier. I set an alarm for 5 hours from then and told myself I can only drink out of the bottle and unless I am eating or on the phone I have to have the pacifier in my mouth.

My next task was to shave and shower. Before the shower I shaved all the hair off my torso (or buzzed it off with clippers) removed my chastity and shaved that area, then trimmed my butt as much as I can. Then I took a shower, the whole time I still had to have the pacifier in. After the shower I put the cage back on, garter belt back on with stockings, and 7 inch platform heels. Then I did some research to know how to glue on fake breast forms I had bought earlier this year. Once I had those glued on I got out my vinyl wet look french maid dress with apron (another thing I bought for this weekend) and locked it to my steel collar I had put on. I placed the keys in the kitchen safe for 5 hours so I would not be able to remove my heels or the dress until then.

So far I have cooked dinner, put up dishes, washed new dishes, and got other bondage items out I will use for the week.

My goal is to leave the breast forms on for a couple of days. I want to feel what it is like to carry that weight on my chest and feel it pull, bounce, and move in different ways. I want to know how it feels to sleep with them on, shower with them on, be tied up with them, bend over and let them hang etc. I don't know how long the glue will hold them but that is my goal. I love seeing the different shapes my wife's breast make when she walks, lays down and they spread out a bit, when she is on her knees and they are hanging etc. So that drove me to want to get some feel for what that is like.

I plan to do some bondage this week and be locked in my dog cage. My wife will do both of these for me on occasion. During the period when I was in chastity for 5 months she actually would put me in bondage or locked in my dog cage anytime she left the house and I stayed home. That was the most she has done on a regular basis. I will also plan to wear some diapers this week. I will set a time of 24 hours or so and not be allowed to use a toilet, I have done this in the past and was able to not have to poop. I am ok wetting my diaper but I don't want to mess in it.

Anyway I will try and give an update each day that she is gone and put what I did that day on here. I think I have about 30 minutes left before I can remove my dress and the lock on my heels. I will likely try and leave them on overnight but in the past my feet get very sore in one spot when I am in my heels and not moving/walking in them.

bunbtlr, sissy_connie and Chris estim like this.
  2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    So last night I took my maid dress off but kept the heels on most the night. Today is a liquid only day so I made "instant breakfast" and drank it from my bottle before I took a shower. While in the shower my breast forms fell off. I will try and get them clean and put them on later this afternoon. After I got out of the shower I stuffed a diaper with 2 stuffers and put that on, then I put a larger diaper over that. I was really surprised how much this forced my legs to spread. Then I put on a pink more Anime maid dress. This will be my wear for the rest of the day. I will take a nap but will lock my arms/legs to the corners of the bed forcing me to sleep on my stomach. I will put the locks in a time safe keeping me there for at least 1.5 hours.

bunbtlr likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice