"Nearly" Chastity devices?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by loyalhack, Jan 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. loyalhack

loyalhack Unlocked man. Mind over matter.

London, UK
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    I prefer to use my mind to resist the urge to enjoy an orgasm without my partner, partly because AIUI most devices are escapable anyway, partly because my partner would find the device a huge turn off.

However, sometimes it's useful to make things a little more difficult for myself, especially after a while without an orgasm. So I started improvising, and rather enjoyed 'near' Chastity devices

I wondered if anyone else had ideas along these lines. Things I've used are

- a standard cock-ring. Unobtrusive, but noticeably there - ideal for nights out, exercise etc

- two small nipple clamps on a very short chain- I'm uncut, so can just attach the clips to my foreskin, making 'full' masturbation very difficult. Ideally, I'd use four, with a sort of 'parachute' limiting movement while giving sensation.

- an 'English cage' - basically a cock and ball ring with leather straps on two sides, which link to a smaller shaft ring. This I rather like, particularly as it acts as a ball divider, making me look appropriately ridiculous, allows a full, intense erection but makes orgasm from 'normal' masturbation much, much. Ore difficult. An example here : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14063

I'd love to try an electro shock device, but would need an accomplice! Anyone else do this, or have wickedly creative suggestions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice