New member, hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by belur, Feb 10, 2011.

1. belur

belur Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Well after lurking for some years I guess it's about time to say hi :)
    I'm a 29 years old guy and since last Saturday I've been "living the dream", that was when my girlfriend of 5 years locked me up in a My-Steel Total belt (chains) :)

I've been nervous as to how my better half would cope with my submissiveness and urge to be locked up. She knows I've been dreaming of this for years, we tried out the CB3000 earlier but found it lacking. Now after finally getting a real full belt and having me locked up for 5 days, she's beginning to appreciate the difference. I myself am surprised as to how attentive I become, and how the lack of masturbation leads me to giving her my full attention.

Suddenly her skin is so much softer and warmer :) We've just gotten the belt adjusted perfectly after some days of trial-and-error (it is adjustable both in the crotch and the waist) and now it fits like a glove. She even agreed to us getting a strap-on, can't wait for tonight (its _intended_ to be used by me pleasuring her, alas, I hope for the alternative... ;)

Anyways, nice to be here.

OBTW, the My-Steel Total belt is awesome at the price, customer service too very good (had it returned for adjustment)

2. elliot_r

elliot_r Junior Member

Quality control/tech/customer services.
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    belur,

So glad you are 'living the dream'. So many are still searching for the dream...sigggghhhh.

Don't forget to tell your GF of your increased attentivness (i'll bet she did nothing to make her skin softer in the last five days). She will love your words on how you have noticed that her skin has suddenly seemed softer. This will add to her confidence and know that you are seeing how changing. I wonder how she will react in the future when your attentiviness is really ramped up.

Don't push her too hard. It sounds like you are moving at the right pace, just don't get too pushy. Otherwise the dream my turn to a nightmare.

I do wish you all the best.

elliot

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Welcome to Mansion belur

Enjoy your stay here, I am sure you will find lots of common interests here and have lots of fun.

Mistress Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice