Our New Years Eve

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dana Fleming, Jan 4, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    My Mistress/Wife wanted me to tell about our New Year’s Eve. As you know if you have read any of my prior posts we belong to a fun group of likeminded adults who explore our sexuality. We had a party to celebrate the coming of the New Year and we started a new to us sex game. Each person put $100 into a pot which was to be donated to a charity of our choice (this year it went to the ASPCA). We donated $2,000.

The rules were simple, each person got to draw a name and the person drawn had to do whatever the other requested. There was no negations’, since we are all pretty much Bi there was no problem doing what was asked. For example another woman of the group drew my wife and she had to perform orally on her. My wife drew a male member and he had to orally satisfy her. The only one who didn't have a choice was me.

My wife gave me a present on Christmas which was wrapped in pink wrapping paper and had a pink bow. She said it was my New Year’s present. At the party when a man drew my name he was told that during our session I was going to be allowed a male orgasm with my present. I opened it and saw that it was a Fleshlight masturbator device. You need to know that my Mistress/Wife will not allow me to have a male orgasm inside another person, mouth, vagina or anus. The last male orgasm I had it was by masturbation at the hand of another sissy.

He wanted to have intercourse with me in the reverse cowgirl position. Not one of my favorites. If the man is really well endowed it is very uncomfortable for me. Luckily he was pretty average. As I got on top of him I was told to hold the Fleshlight in one hand and stroke myself as I rode him up and down. That isn’t as easy as it sounds; I have to lean back and balance myself on one hand and then stroke myself with the other. I did get a rhythm going and was nearing orgasm when my wife told me to cum with him. I had not had a male orgasm since our Labor Day party and it felt soooo good! I did slow myself down and was able to time everything up and we climaxed together. It was wonderful!!!! I am now so in love with my Fleshlight! Of course the guy’s penis is pretty awesome too.

Of course I was placed back into Chasity and only my Mistress/Wife knows when I’ll have another male orgasm. I had to place the Fleshlight on a shelf in my bedroom so I can look at it each day and dream of the sexual release it hold for me.
    I hope you enjoyed our story. I have not posted as much as in the past since my Mistress/Wife thought I was sharing too much but she had such a good time she wanted me to share it.

2. alliesweet

alliesweet New member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a very delectable way to start the new year. Personally I like that position!!

Dana Fleming likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    ooooh, you am a lucky girl.

Dana Fleming likes this.
  4. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply. I do like that position if the cock isn't too big/

5. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Ride'em cowgirl!

6. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice