Outback Chastity Scare

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sensualslave28, Apr 22, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sensualslave28

sensualslave28 Looking-4-FLR-DS-2-SERVE-U

ECommerce Business Owner
    Australia
    Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    I wanted to post about a humorous incident that happened to me today.

Actually that’s not quite right I’m being ordered to post this event that happened that caused me to be late doing a task for my new owner whom has asked to remain nameless.

I had recently met this wonderful English Domme who has an avid interest in chastity.

Me being Australian and she being English the time difference between us to start is quite hard so we exchanged messages slowly at first but then eventually moved over to another messenger platform which made communication a lot easier.

Well neither of us are much into the online play thing however we instantly hit it off and have established an amazing connection in a very short period of time. The online chat thing is the only thing we can do right now due to covid and beIieve it or not both of us would jump on a plane to see the other right now if we could do so such is the connection we have quickly built already.

Anyway for the time being that’s not possible so we continue to build our amazing connection online at least for the time being.

Miss as I will refer to her from here on in was chatting and the topic of my cock being hard came up and she asked to see it

I had people close by amd couldn’t show her straight away So I let her know and she said...

You have 5 minutes, I'm not totally unreasonable you see.

So I went to the toilet with my phone and took a cock selfie for her. Unfortunately this took me a minute longer and so she then scolded me and said...

I could work with that I suppose. I think you should show me what it looks like locked up to say sorry for being late
    So off I went again making sure to work quicker this time and successfully sent her a locked up pic.

unexpectedly she then said...

That is much better, no awkward erections for a while.

and like that she owned my cock.

It was that quick and that easy for her and she now owned my cock.

well fast forward to today and we had been passing a lot of kinky chastity play talk back and forth as well as me sending a lot of pics of me in various states of chastity and also of when I was out of the cage for fun,before ending our conversation Miss had given me another time based task to send her a pic of my cock in chastity before the next time we spoke when she woke.

as I’m travelling in outback australia I had the creative idea to take a selfie in front of a well known outback sign naked on the road in my chastity device. I was quite pleased at myself for thinking of this chastity pic idea.

The only issue was it was a few hours drive from where I was now but as I was travelling this way and as I thought I had the time Miss would be asleep so I wasn’t worried and thought I’d be able to get it in plenty of time.

On The way I passed by and stopped into a waterfall and took some pics as you do when your travelling, at a place that was still about 2 hours drive from the location where I wanted to take the pic for Miss at.

So I enjoy spending a little time at the waterfall and then before continuing on as it was very hot i stopped at a kiosk at the waterfall and bought a drink of water.

The lady at the counter asked me for few dollars and so I put my phone down and reached for my wallet and paid her. Had a big skull,of water because it was so hot and then jumped in the car and drove towards my destination .

Usually I’d use my phone for music but as I was in the outback there is most often no phone reception so I was instead using cds and so didn’t require my phone and drove on my merry way some 2 hours further towards my destination.

when I was almost at my destination I looked to get my phone out and ready so I could get my chastity pic but couldn’t see it anywhere.

I instantly started to panic and stress and all but pulled the car apart trying to find where I d put my phone.

I remembered I last had it at the kiosk last and the sudden realisation that I had most likely left it there just a leasurely 2 hour drive back.

My final destination also meant that I’d also have to come straight back. So in all a 4 hour extension to my trip was what this mistake would cost me in time.

Not to mention i still had not sent Miss her task pic.

I was lucky I had my iPad too so I went back to the next fuel place raced to the toilet and took a basic pic in chastity for Miss and luckily the service atendant had wifi access and after I told him I lost my phone he let me hotspot my iPad to his access.

I quickly uploaded the pic but as I was also concerned to get my phone back I didn’t realise that the pic had not uploaded and gone through to Miss

I then looked up the number for the kiosk where I had left my phone got it and asked the attendant if I could use his phone to call the kiosk to ensure they have my phone

A women’s voice answered the phone she was the typical outback chick very tough and quite direct and indicated she had it

So anyway by then I then see Miss has already text me saying she’s very upset I hadn’t finished my task. I sent her apology and that I had lost my phone but I didn’t realise the pic I sent her still had not sent.

I start the drive back and start thinking oh no all the recent conversations we had were all on that phone.

Our chastity talk my pics of chastity devices pics of my cock out etc all in the hand of some tough outback chick . My mind began to race about the possibiliities.

I had 2 hours to think them through all of them.

And they all looked like I was going to have to collect my phone from someone knowing or at least thinking I was a complete deviot.

Would she see the messages
    Was my phone locked
    Could she go through my phone and see the chastity conversations?
    Would she be disgusted and not return my phone
    Had Miss messaged my phone and she then saw the chastity messages.
    What if miss sent me a new chastity message.

And heaps of other concerns all valid from the precarious situation .

In the end I arrived and got my phone back and the kiosk lady didn’t say anything luckily for me there was no. Reception on my phone so nothing could of got through even had there been something to see.

It was also locked

I was lucky I was able to send Miss a screenshot of me having sent the picture message but she was still not impressed and so I fully accept that I will be punished for my lateness in completing my task. I also had the added pain of having to drive for over 7 hours to get to a place that was only 3 hours away.

So part of this writing that is partly done to entertain you all that sometimes shit happens wherever you are in the world including the outback of Australia.

The other part is Miss has asked me to publicly apologise for my indiscretion here and so I would like to say Miss I am so very sorry for mucking up your task.

I will Accept whatever punishment you think is suitable and that you want to give me and will accept it willingly.
    I wil make sure I do better in the future and make sure not to displease you I’m this way.

Isopropylforyou and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Nice story. Good luck with your chastity experience

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice