PA Glans Armor

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MaleChastityNow, May 16, 2015.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    I just finished making and am testing a very lightweight prototype device that covers the glans and requires a PA to employ.

The piece is basically the very front cage portion of the Contender that I make. It's made entirely of stainless steel and uses a medium security screw to attach the PA pin to the cage.

It weighs 1-1/2 ounces, which is less than half the weight of the MouseTrap. I just put it on and will be testing it overnight to determine whether I can endure a nighttime erection. If so then I'll keep it on at least a few more days, maybe more, depending on how much I like/dislike it.

The main concern about wearing a tube-only style device is that the PA piercing carries the entire weight of the device. A heavy device can cause the user's piercing to migrate, and in the worst case, tear. Considering how light this device weighs I don't expect a single problem to occur while wearing it.

glans_shield_01.jpg

Grant47 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Great idea Mark! Keep em coming.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Looks very nice, similar to steelworxx securo cage. I wear one at the moment. Can confirm errections shouldn't be a problem.

4. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just finished my second night wearing it, and it's super comfortable, even when I become erect. The "sweet spot" on the top, backside of my glans is untouchable, though if I really tried I could most likely achieve orgasm. I could have made the cage ring narrower, to create more compression when aroused, but that wasn't my goal. If I WERE going to use this device to enforce chastity though, the cage ring would definitely be narrower.

Grant47 likes this.
  5. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Could you make a tube to encase some of the shaft?

6. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, adding some tube is definitely a possibility. I'm not sure if you're visualizing a tube attached to the cage ring, or if you're visualizing a tube replacing the cage ring.

The more pieces required to make a device equate to more time and effort, so in the end I feel it's wiser to design devices with a minimum of parts, in order to reduce fabrication time, which affect final price. So for this piece I personally envision replacing the ring with tube, rather than adding both a ring and tube.

7. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    That would work - as I mentioned I have the securo cage and that doesn't com as far up the shaft as would probably be for the best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice