Paddled Before My Wife Left For The Weekend

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by barbara desmonsche, Jan 30, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    It's been hectic at home for the lest several weeks for various reasons, so my wife & keyholder, Mary, was looking forward to some relaxation time with some friends of hers. The weekend had been planned some time ago for her & one other friend to travel & stay at a hotel together. Before leaving this past Friday morning, Mary decided to give me something as a constant reminder of her while away. It was an exciting thought, but i was also a bit nervous.

Mary has punished me before with her paddle, or one of her other punishment toys like a riding crop or flogger, but she never did it hard enough to leave marks other than bright red ass cheeks. When she told me i was going to have a reminder for while she was gone, she really meant it. i set up a few things on the floor for her, including myself with my ankles & wrists locked to a small, square, metal frame that forced me to remain on my hands & knees.

The leather hood, posture collar, blindfold, & gag were locked on too. Movement was limited, but there was little i could do to avoid whatever Mary was going to do to next. Not being able to see made it more intense because i never knew what she had in her hand. The gag took away any possible chance of asking or begging her to stop, so all i was hoping for is that she would be kind about how many swats i would receive.

She started with simply rubbing her hands on my butt in a circular motion & then tapping it with her crop. Each tap got harder until i could hear them loudly & feel the sting. i flinched when she really put some power into it, but couldn't say a word. Soon she moved onto the flogger that had about a dozen braided tails on it. This item can really give you a big bite if it hits your flesh as just the right angle. She started slowly, but moved up the pace until i was making muffled sounds from the pain.

Every now & then she would stop the swats long enough to lightly pinch or flick my nipples. This drives me insane & arouses me immensely. My nipples are very sensitive & when she stimulates them, i almost always feel as though i could cum from it if she kept going. The chastity device was as tight as ever & she knew it. Mary has grown very fond of keeping me locked in it, then teasing & denying me. Each time i am locked up, the time i remain locked has grown longer & longer.

After arousing me for a short time, i knew the heavy wooden paddle was next. i made this paddle for her from a very heavy & dense wood, but i cannot recall which wood. It's something from South America, very dark in color with some deep shades of reddish purple. If i had known how much this paddle was going to hurt i may have chosen a different wood. Mary rubbed the cool, smoothly sanded, wood on my ass while tugging on the padlock locked to my frenum ring that sticks out of the stainless chastity tube.

All of a sudden the arousal subsided when she raised the paddle & brought it down across both cheeks with a dull thumping sound. The denseness of the wood does not make a crisp, crack type of sound, so you wouldn't think it hurts until you feel it & want to scream. Good thing i was gagged or i would have. i lost count of how many swats i received, but my cheeks were warm all day at work on Friday, & until i got home, too. After some more thumps of the paddle, Mary would stop to play with my nipples. Sometimes she would continue playing with one of them while bringing the paddle down on my ass. It was an incredible combination of arousal & pain combined.

When she unlocked me from the frame, she said to wait right where i was. She returned, stood in front of me & guided my hands to her breasts so i could play with them to help stimulate her. She had gone to get her vibrator & wanted an orgasm before leaving for the weekend. i could hear the buzzing sound directly in front of me & felt her swaying as i caressed her breasts & nipples. She stimulated her clit with the vibrator & held onto my shoulder. Within just a shore time, maybe a few minutes, she moaned loudly from an explosive orgasm that i didn't get to see, only hear.

It made me very happy to have helped get her off, but there would be no orgasm for me. She unlocked the hood, told me to clean up & put things away & get going so i wasn't late for work. The frustration lasted all day & i wanted to cum badly. i surely knew that i had to wait for when she felt it was time, which would probably last several more weeks if i had to guess. She left for the weekend & i loved the constant reminder of her as i sat at work. Saturday morning when i was using the bathroom, i glanced in the mirror at my ass cheeks & saw two large bruises, one on each cheek. Now i knew why the pain from my punishment was still there & hadn't subsided.

Mary received a text from me telling her what i saw, & her reply was a simple "YES!" She did exactly what she wanted to, leave a reminder of her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice