Penis Pump

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by TCFun, Apr 30, 2009.

1. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    This is't a review of any particular penis pump, although the one we just got was a P3 from Doc Johnson. I saw a video recently of Klixen who teased her boyfriend to the edge and then put his cock in a penis pump and pumped him hard. She left him tied to the table for an hour - just him and his never ending erection.

After an hour she came back removed the pump and teased him some more, but this time stroked him until he came. Then she immediately put the pump back on and pumped him hard, leaving him again (presumably for another hour?).

She repeated this again, and then for a 4th orgasm she used a vibrator while the pump was still on, making him cum in the pump.....WOW

So we ordered a pump and my Wife used it last night on me. The only difference is that my Wife isnot ready for me to cum yet so I was teased and edged, and then pumped up hard and left for a while until She was ready to tease me again. This definitely makes for one aching cock and balls.

I'm hoping soon we will try it with an orgasm between pumps.....

[​IMG]

Babyboy19038 likes this.
  2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    interesting idea...

3. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    what clip is that? sounds nice :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice