Perhaps

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dana Fleming, Aug 28, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    I don't post as often as I used to, detailing my Mistress and my life together. She wanted me to be more reserved than I was. If you care to look at my older posts you'll see that we have a very active sex life with a group of like minded friends. I have posted about this and since it is very private my mistress wanted me to curtail discussing our activities.

Well, after reading some of my recent comments in this forum my Mistress is very surprised that I have been in chastity for such a long period and that I haven't had a "male orgasm' in such a long time. This labor Day weekend we will be with our group and engaging in our "special activities" and She thinks it may be fun for all of our friends to watch me have a male orgasm for the first time in years.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this, it's been so long and I am not sure how it will affect me mentally. It's her decision and I won't likely know until it happens. All the anticipation is thrilling and upsetting at the same time. Any way, Mistress wants me to share this with you, I'll let you know.

dana

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    @Dana Fleming cud you please tell us if it happen and whats it like. thank you.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    how long has it been?

4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I was given the opportunity to have vanilla with my Wonderful recently after something like a 3 month period of 'other'.
    I have to say the experience while pleasant and enjoyable at the time, was also almost an anticlimax, both at the time, at it's peak and almost crushingly so afterwards. I don't know what I was expecting, but I was hoping for something more 'connecting' than it seemed to be.

I hope you will be able to approach it with a more open mind than I managed. I hope you will be able to accept it as a new and fresh experience, rather than an attempt to re-visit previous ones. Hopefully with an open heart and mind, willing to accept the experience as a new one, you will be able to do so without fear or upset. And if it doesn't happen, the anticipation on it's own will have been a trip. :)

5. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    I will for sure, right now I am only thinking about it and feeling really excited!

jemima likes this.
  6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    I went 100 days going without once. Was a let down soon as I orgasmed. Many because I knew the time would start over for just a few moments of pleasure. Real life dealings has keep chastity low keyed as of late. But going without, without control, is still something I desire.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice