Play time last night

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by fabricator, May 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    My wife got dressed up all sexy for me last night and started to play with me.It was very hot indeed.She told me what she was going to do to me and what she wanted me to do to her as we played. She teased me about being locked up and ask me what I wanted to do to her if I could be unlocked.The whole time the key was around her neck. After a while she took me cage off and stroked me until I was on edge and stopped.She did this several times . I was allowed to enter her but not cum.so hard to do for me at this point. Then she told me to finish her with my tongue. She does not ask me or tell me to do that very often,she just knows I will do it.It is so hot for me to here say to do it and push my head down. When she was done she said so and said I could stay unlocked for the night but couldn't touch myself or cum doing the night.I was not sure I could do that so put the cage back on. A very good night for us and I think she is learning more all the time how to make this work for us both. We been playing at this for a couple of years ,but I have been caged more this year than not,

jshackleton2016 likes this.
  2. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    A little back ground on us.My wife and I have been married 31 years. We have had a very active sex life , having full on sex 2 and 3 times a week over the 31 years. However we fell into a rut of doing the same thing every time and I would roll over a go to sleep. After being married this long ,I knew exactly what buttons to push ,to get her over the top every time. It got to be the same thing every time. Chastity is changing that .The more we learn and try new things ,the better our sex life is,and changing from the same old routine. Getting used to being locked for longer periods with out release is difficult for me,but the interaction between us is much better and fun for us. It has been good for us both,and we are more intimate as a result of this device ,and play time is so much better

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    @fabricator i thinks that it was ever so nice of Her to not put your cage back on . If you had been good without it on She migt had done it again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice