Playing with Myself

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by OnTheEdge, Dec 18, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Hello,

Some advice please.

I am a self-locker currently nine days into my first bout of complete abstinence. I'm interested in the idea of chastity games but wondered what others thought of that with regard to solo play.

I've read up a fair amount about the different games you can play (by yourself) and the safety of it all. My question is more about whether there's a point or it actually adds anything to solo chastity. When nobody else is 'actually' there to tease you. Can it be useful for sorting out your productivity? For instance in maintaining wealth, weight or fitnesses or is that just something that any dedicated chaste person should be able to handle by themselves anyway.

It's been suggested that I find an online keyholder but I can't say I'm entirely enamoured by Carilock and its alternatives. I currently use a Kitchen Safe and would love to consider a Chronovault but that's probably a complete waste of money (however good it is).

Please ask for clarification if you want to know anything more. But my question basically boils down to should my chastity experience remaining locking myself and hiding the key? Or, are solo games and role play actually of any benefit. ,,, and how do you make the games fun/beneficial if you're only playing by yourself?

Any thoughts gratefully received... ..

Thanks

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Is playing online Solitaire more fun than playing Poker with real people? Maybe. Depends on the person. Or sometimes yes, sometimes no. Same with chastity. It's what you make of it. Self-locking is probably harder to maintain, but it all depends on what degree of illusion you're willing to accept.

Even with a KH, you can always remove a device or defeat it; so in those cases, you maintain an illusion that you're in servitude, and act accordingly. Any affect upon your attitude, productivity or weight control is another illusion. If it makes you happy and nobody gets hurt, why not? As such, it can be harder to carry the illusion when you're alone, but not impossible. You could find an image of someone that might arouse you, then pretend she/he is your KH and act accordingly. It's not much different.

Like any illusion, you may not want to admit that you're only fooling yourself, but as a great man once said, whatever gets you through the night, it's alright.

OnTheEdge likes this.
  3. OnTheEdge

OnTheEdge Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
    "Very deep," said Arthur, "you should send that in to the Reader's Digest. They've got a page for people like you."

D. Adams

Thanks @Billus - it's particularly the games playing I'm thinking about. Without somebody there to screw with your mind its not quite the same. Then again I could construct rules and procedure to fill but at the end of the day its only rules and procedure - and my choice to go through with it or not.

So as you so rightly say - what is the illusion I want to create...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice