Punishment ideas for long-distance relations

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Evgeny, May 5, 2018.

1. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    My girlfriend is working abroad for a couple of months. Meanwhile I want to get used to my relatively new My-Steel belt. I am alone here since the beginning of the week and I already managed to do a couple of nights in the belt, having a continuous lock-up of 12 to 18 hours. My goal is to increase this time to a couple of days. After that I think hygiene is an issue, but a short cleaning break is not really a wearing break as discomfort is concerned.

I asked her to be my online keyholder for the time, as this is something I fantasized about doing before we got together and now I don't want any other women involved in my sex life.

The primary key is locked in a Kitchen Safe and I have to set the timer. Then I can send her pictures of the timer as a proof. The secondary is wrapped in a tamper-evident way, this way emergencies are no problem but I still cannot get out without it being traceable.

She is very constraint on time and only has a few minutes here and there to answer chat messages, so the setup is pretty much like with a professional keyholding dominatrix. I asked her to be given tasks and the first one was to create a list of 20. This is easy for her to check.

Now in order to make this really interesting, there should also be punishments. I mean I do want to be kept locked up and teased and humiliated, but having some punishments available would certainly make it more intense.
    • The first idea that I had is that if I cheat, there will not be any sexy messages for a certain period. Her suggestion was three days. It seems a little bit short, but I one can make it longer without a problem.
    • Then the other thing could be to make me set the timer to a longer period than usual, say a few days at a time.
    • Or when there was a release scheduled it will be postponed.
    • A classic seems to be blackmail. However, I dearly hope that my loving girlfriend would not follow through this something like that. Also I would presume that it would be as embarrassing for her as it would be for me if she told some mutual friends. Therefore I won't use this.

What other punishments could there be that are somewhat enforceable from a distance?

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    I think you are confusing punishment with funishment.

The things you have suggested work towards your chastity fantasy rather than making you suffer for wrong doing.

Something more suitable is needed I feel. Possibly walking with a stone in your shoe all day or having a leather belt around your waist as tight as possible.

A punishment should be something that is not enjoyable and does not further your chastity fantasies by making your girlfriend into your dominatrix. There are few things more irksome than a sub who deliberately does something for a funishment.

LockedPom, filltee and lockit like this.
  3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Like standing in the corner of a room on your own for a few hours. Have fun .

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    ...whilst holding a dildo against the wall with his mouth. "Funishment" for the first 30 minutes, not so enjoyable after that!

5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Keeping a nice sized plug in your behind for 8 or 10 hours. Seems like a funishment for the first our or two, but not so fun by hour 6, 7 or 8.

6. gabe

gabe Active member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Cold shower.

232-508-173 likes this.
  7. attheedge

attheedge Junior Member

colorado
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    I agree with others that you are seeking funishment, but here are my thoughts anyways....

The punishment should come in several parts. The severity can depend and vary on the infraction.

1. Something for your KH. Get KH as gift. Do some extra chores. Give KH a massage. Help KH with work...
    2. Something or you. Punishments are not fun. Corner time, sleeping/sitting on the floor, bland meals, physical pain, cut back on sleep, reduced leisure time.... I think this should last several days.
    3. Something for focus. Write a letter/essay on what and why things went wrong. Why won't it happen again.
    4. Discuss the issue and future with KH.
    5. Forgiveness/healing. Do something fun with KH to reconnect and move forward!

JiL likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice