Question on Cage.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Floridaman80, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Floridaman80

Floridaman80 New member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Hello every one I am new to the chastity scene and I have a few questions. I am on the big side and my testicles sit high and tight. I am currently wearing a Cobra Small. When I can put the ring and cage on fine. When it is on it is tight I cant get my finger through the bottom of the ring but I can on the side. My testicles don't hurt once I get the skin situated. There is a slight color change but not blue. My testicles don't hurt at all and I can fell them just fine. They do not go cold at all. When I sit I start to get a burning feeling at the bottom and the left side of the base ring. Any insight or opinions would be great. I would post a picture but I am not allowed. Again thank you for your time.

Attached Files:

2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    Try some Vaseline where it's giving you the burning sensation. It should give you immediate relief. As your skin gets used to the ring, you will need this less often.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  3. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    From my experience of a couple of different base ring sizes over the last couple of months, some burning can be tolerated and adjusted with a little pulling and stretching, while some can become unbearable and nothing can provide relief.

For me the unbearable was a sign the base ring was too small. I've done a month in the biggest of my rings and tried a size down again yesterday - 55mm Vs 50mm, and I still found that I couldn't cope with the 50mm for more than 30 minutes.

I don't expect to have to put up with burn unless I'm somewhere I can't stretch to relieve it. If the burn won't go, despite stretching and pulling, then for me, the fitment is wrong.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  4. HerDevotedOne1980

USA, East
    Local Time:
    If you are having a slight color change then I would say your ring is a bit too tight. Try the next size up to get your skin used to wearing it, use a bit of Vaseline or A+D ointment in the area that is burning, and adjust regularly to give the aggravated area a break and a breather.

Gap might also be contributing. They increasing that to the next size up and see if it helps. To be honest, dialing in the ring and the ball gap is the most important part. Once you have it figured, you'll find that you can go long stretches and mainly forget you're wearing it for the most part.

Don't try to rush into a long lockup until you're sure you've got it dialed in.

The Queens consort likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    It’s just your body adapting to being locked and to the extra weight pulling on your testicles, there being made to sit lower than there used to so it’s going to ache for a few days, I’m afraid you just have to get used to it, but it will pass.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice