Question on Long-Term Lock-up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cottus, Nov 29, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    My keyholder is starting to talk more about keeping me locked 24/7 for long periods of time, which I am very interested in doing. However, I wanted to ask the more experienced community for any health tips on long-term use. Should I just set and forget it unless I have lasting pain in my penis and testicles (barring the obvious pain that comes from morning erections)? There have been some mornings where I asked to be unlocked because of the morning erection pains but I've been soldiering through them more and more (i.e. standing up, walking around, and peeing without removing the cage), which hasn't left any lasting pain but still has me a little concerned about whether that's a good or bad thing to do.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think as long as you keep an eye on things you will be ok. Just make sure if something doesnt feel right or there is pain then you should remove it and check it out to be safe.

Cottus likes this.
  3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    If you have pain from rubbing, or perhaps a gap that's too small, you need to take time to adjust and hopefully remove the problem. Don't try to tough it out in cases like that.

4. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice!

5. tiny_tim

tiny_tim Proudly Chaste

Far NW Suburbs, Chicago, IL
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    A couple of thoughts, pain from nocturnal erections may be a sign of an improper fit. Waking up from pressure or discomfort would be normal. If you are experiencing intense pain, you should consider an adjustment.

Also with respect to pain... Every pain is a warning. If a pain does not go away in a few minutes, it needs to be watched closely. External/surface pains can be treated by ointments, internal pains can be treated by massages, but again, if they persist, explain your situation to your keyholder.

Good luck, I know you can do this!

6. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    The problem I have is I'm a serious grower. I'm using a small Holy Trainer v2 cage and I don't even fully fit into that when flaccid. However, I am normal sized when erect and that leads to some space issues with my device. Once I get the dosh and get my measurements perfected, I'll spring for a Jail Bird. My keyholder knows health comes first so that's not an issue. The only excruciating pain I've experienced was pinching myself pretty bad the first time I put my old CB on. I don't wake up in the middle of the night from erections, only in the morning... and considering that it actually gets me out of bed, it seems like a blessing in disguise.

And thank you for the encouragement. I'm going to need it since I managed to annoy the lady today and she's made it clear I'm gonna be waiting a lot longer than originally planned...

7. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    Aside from the escape issues I would usually recommend it for, a TetherSpout+hook might help here because it would keep the tip of your shaft in place, not letting it retract back inside the cage/tube when ultra-flaccid, as that later gives an erection some room to get started.
    I rarely use my HTv2 nowadays, mostly because I've experienced a painful instance of ball escape (it seems the device has developed some play/flexion in the dovetail...), but the spout did eliminate my morning-wood pains back then. See my most recent TetherSpout HTv2 hook picture in the gallery.

8. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    @zorglub That would very likely solve my problems if it weren't for the fact that I suck at anything hands-on. A friend of mine recently asked if I could help her with renovations at her home and I told her that I was only good for watching paint dry.

9. dmcki005

dmcki005 Member

Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have the same problem as you. i am a serious grower. Flaccid, I am around 3.25" but I grow to 6.75". My wife and I tried the Holy Trainer and it didn't work well. I was experiencing the same problems as you described. We have also tried the cb-3000 and a couple of other devices to no avail. We talked about our options and we decided that the only solution was to get a PA piercing so that I could wear a device without a cock ring. So for my birthday this year she took me to get my dick pierced. Currently I am using the pa-5000 as you can see in my picture and I love it! I have none of the problems that I used to have. However, we have talked about upgrading in the near future to something a little more sturdy but for now we are both enjoying the pa-5000.

10. Cottus

Cottus Active member

Student
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    For my keyholder (and me), there's something very sexy about the total encasement of the Holy Trainer. Until I save up for a MM device or something custom, I can bear my present circumstance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice