questions about cb 6000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Miss Miras bitch, Feb 27, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Miss Miras bitch

Miss Miras bitch MissMira slave toy

Office clerk
    Copenhagen
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Hi all,
    MissMira just locked me inside a cb 6000 and wow what a difference between the curve and this one. Is much more tight, and nice to look at but it does leave a few questions behind so hope some of you can help.

There are very few airholes compared to the curve, should this be a concern or not? I mean can my skin be damaged ect.

The curve was thight around my shaft and cb 6000 is even more tight. Can it be too tight, it does not feel uncomfy at all, just tight.

In the curve I was able to get an erection, or well allmost able, in cb 6000 it feels like not getting an erection at all. Is that the same feeling others have?

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    1. Shouldn't be a problem with damage, but is harder to keep clean.....
    2. Would guess it could be to tight, but you would realize it if it was......
    3. No, you will not be able to get an erection in th 6ks, but then again, you shouldn't be able to. I have the same snug tight feeling... helps to remind you it's there......

I have found that of all the cbxxxx I have worn, the 6ks is the best..... at least for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice