Recommendations for hygiene?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rschulz00, Feb 25, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. rschulz00

rschulz00 Member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    I'm on day eight now of being locked and I'm dripping constantly. Nothing's worse than night-time though - particularly if my wife geared me up before sleep. I leak like crazy - it's annoying.

I typically shove kleenex in the end of my CB-6000 but lately that just seems to make the fluid leak out the holes in the side or come up through the top (where the penis slides in). Yuck. It's a freaking mess.

I assume it's not going to get any better. Others that have been locked for a while must have experienced this as well. Any suggestions?

Side story:

Last night before bed I asked my wife when she was thinking I could get out next. She said that Sunday night for a shower. I must have had a look in my eye because she said "But I don't want you cheating on your promise."

I said "Ok I understand (not really ...)." After about a minute, I screwed up the courage and asked her when I could next have an orgasm. She said that it would be when I went on my next trip - eight days away and that seemed like a reasonable time. I meekly just shook my head and agreed and awkwardly said "Ok honey it's just that I'm so very horny right now". She said "Yeah, well, you need to get used to it."

Is it any damn wonder I was tossing and turning last night? It's taking all that I have to encourage this dominance from her (she's historically been very vanilla) and not demand that she take the thing off immediately.

I'm not because she is pretty set on enforcing the chastity these days and has told me that arguing will get me more time. Plus I know (and she tells me this) that if I get out, I will only want back in after a few weeks (which is one of the reasons she has told me that she is going to give me what I want because she doesn't want to have me pester her again about it).

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    For my first 3 month lock up I also leaked constantly for about 4 weeks. We then tried relieving the problem by prostate massage, firstly with the use of my wife and her strap on, this improved the leaking a lot. We have now purchased a prostate massager which I use weekly and my wife uses the strap on at the end each month.

I still have some leaking but it is very minor and the use of a light hygienic pad in the underwear handles it easily.

I hope this helps.

3. MelCooley

MelCooley Active member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Um, this is going to be a little graphic, sorry...but!...I, too, will frequenlty get the overflow you're experiencing, but it is never an ongoing problem. Because when I get to that point, about every three days or so, when I wipe after going "Number Two," the action of wiping must really hit my prostate in just the right way, becuase a big load of sperm will just release and drooop out of the end of my cock. (A sexy image, right?...sitting on a toilet full of floaters...my caged cock leaking cum into the bowl. Hot!) So, along the lines of what young88 is recommending with the prostate massage, I guess I'm basically giving myself and accidental milking with the act of wiping. It doesn't "feel good" in the way that an orgasm feels good. It doesn't make the need to cum go away or diminish my horniness or my desire to serve my keyholder wife. But it IS a relief, becuase you can definitely feel a difference afterwards. There's less pressure and the "blue ball effect" is calmed way down. Anyone else ever experience this? Maybe my prostate is just in a wierd place.

So i don't know about getting a prostate massager for myself. My wife is pretty vanilla, and I can safely say that the last sex toy we would ever buy would be a tool to insert in my ass with the purpose of rubbing out a load of cum. Haha...I should talk to her about that and secretly videotape her reaction just for a laugh. Oy! BUT!...for any keyholders out there who have wondered about that, I agree with young88. I don't have any experience with a prostate massager, but if they work (and I assume that they do) it is a welcome relief for your man's trapped balls. And you don't have to worry that doing so will make him any less horny and eager to serve. That will still be there...in fact, maybe even more so. He'll be so grateful that you did that for him, he'll happily kiss your feet and shower you with whatever gratitudes you want to demand. You could even make him lick it up, and he'd gladly do it.

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    I will not allow any emissions from a locked penis without my permission. If my pet has problems with that kind of thing I will immediately fit a stopper to his penis.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Youch!

I have experienced a load of cum dripping out the end of my cock before, it wasn't whilst have a dump but is because you are overflowing or close to and the slightest thing can push it out, so to speak. You could get some gloves and go in for prostate massaging, it is kinda nice and doesn't give the drop an O does.

Otherwise, maybe fit a condom over the end to catch the fluid, might get kinda expensive but you don't need to buy quality condoms. Just to be clear, you wouldn't have to roll it down very far as you are only catching the stuff that drips out.

Good luck!

6. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    If i may be so bold as to say that this seems an eminently sensible option - when i had a CB6K i had problems with precum but since I moved to one with an integral plug, the sticky liquid is retained within. It does make it a struggle when i want to pee, as i have to expel the goo through the insert first, before the urine flows.

It also highlights how wonderfully varied an different each KH and Mistress is, as to her requirements. My KH seems to delight in seeing the flow of precum and, I think, considers it a tribute to her and acknowledgement of her dominance.

However, back to the question of hygiene - i don't really think the enclosed plastic devices can be hygienic with any ease - unless they are taken off every day and washed. Which is not ideal - obviously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice