Ring too small?

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by CuriousHusband103, Aug 16, 2023.

1. CuriousHusband103

CuriousHusband103 New member

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    I have tried a couple of different cages, most recently the cherry keeper. In several cages, including this one, I have this problem where it fits pretty well when I put it on but then it doesn’t completely stop an erection so I get this weird half-erection that pushes the ring out a bit and causes a burning/chafing sensation on my scrotum/balls. Does anyone experienced in this know what measurement is wrong?

I had thought it was the cage length because before this when flaccid I didn’t reach the end of any cage, but now the cage I am wearing the short and the head is positioned at the end of the cage so I really don’t think it is a length issue anymore. The base ring I have currently is the single 44mm with a -2 degree tilt. Putting it on I can do without any lubricant or anything, I think it would be just about impossible while erect, and taking it off while erect sounds similarly difficult which seemed like a very good fit initially

2. Locked4Goddess

Mechanic/ Shop owner
    USA Decatur Il
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    It sounds to me like the ring is too big. I never had any luck with solid rings, I could not fit my balls through the size I need

3. Locked4Goddess

Mechanic/ Shop owner
    USA Decatur Il
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM

Seems to me the ring is too big. Try a smaller ring. Also in my experience you can not completely stop an erection. and you will almost always experience the burning/chafing for the first week. your boby will eventually adapt

4. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    Chastity cages don't stop the erection response. They just prevent you from achieving a full, normal sized erection because there is no where for it to go. Often the build up will be behind the ring as well. The cage should be about 1/4 inch shorter than your most flaccid state, and ideally the circumference of the cage a little smaller as well. Going smaller and smaller with the ring might not be healthy as you might start cutting off circulation. I also use cherry keeper, so you could try going 2mm smaller, but be careful about doing that. You could also try -6 degree angle or a double ring. But even those options come with downsides.

5. CuriousHusband103

CuriousHusband103 New member

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    What are the difficulties of a double ring? I wasn’t sure about it it seems like it would squeeze my testicles more than a singular

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice