Ruined Orgasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wetste, Oct 3, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Wetste

Wetste Member

Uk lancashire
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Hi so my and my wife are new to all this chastity play. ( i have posted a couple of threads about our first few days of me in lock up)

Well last night she tied me to the bed and unlocked me. she then teased me and had a go at milking my prostrate it didn't work to well so she gave up and continued to tease me. As a 'test' she started penetrative sex with me but made it clear that if a was to cum I would be locked for a week with nothing but the occasional stroke. I was on the edge very quickly and told her I was about to cum and she quickly got off (i was still tied up she was on top) after i few seconds i spurted some liquid on the bed it didn't have the constituency of my usual cum it was more waterey

It wasn't like a proper Orgasm though it was still a nice feeling and i still had an erection to the point that she had to get frozen peas to calm me down enough to get my cage back on. This morning i am still as horny if not more horny than last night.

SO was that a ruined orgasm? the spurting bit is confusing me, maybe that had to do with the prostrate play? She thinks it may have been an orgasm and is now saying i get nothing for a week (which is up to her i'm not complaining)

Also is the milking something that get better results over time i imagined a load of cum flowing out after so long but i got nothing?

thanks for you replies we are new to all this so any help and input would be great

take care
    wetste

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    @Wetste sounds like you have had some fun :)

Prostrate milking seems to be a little like a black art . On the occasions we have tried mostly I get nothing but on occasions I do :)

If the liquid was clear then it sounds like precum to me. So no orgasm.

Hugs
    Lucy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice