Ruining orgasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by iluvteasers, Nov 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. iluvteasers

iluvteasers Virgin Member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Whats the most effective way of ruining a males orgasm? My gf gets me to the edge and then lets go but it still feels good and she would like to empty me without me getting any relief.

Cincy likes this.
  2. Deleted member 53138

I thought by letting go she would have spoiled the feeling when you release, I ruined one if mine very well once, by letting go....maybe she didn't let go early enough...

Cincy and dkid13 like this.
  3. dkid13

dkid13 Active member

Athlete, health professional, and kids coach
    Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Yea, probably let go too late. The longer the hang time, the less enjoyment you get out of it (hang time being the time between when he/she let's go, and the start of your orgasm). Supposedly hang time can be as high as 8-10 seconds!! Longest I've had is 3 seconds. Don't get much practice though unfortunately :(

Cincy likes this.
  4. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    You should have a very good idea of how to ruin yourself first if you don't already. Practice with her. I'm still working on it myself but I've been able to do it a few times and after I stay hard and remain horny. If you properly ruin you should be able to keep going and come again right after. If you get soft after like a normal orgasm you let go too late.

Once you have a really good idea about that point of no return, have her bring you to it. Tell her to stop a little early. She'll learn the signs of your imminent orgasm (cock throbbing, quick breathing, etc). It's always better to stop too early and not ejaculate and try again, than to stop too late and have an improperly ruined orgasm. It still takes me 5 or 6 tries until I go over that edge.

And as always, practice makes perfect. :)

Cincy likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    I have to tell her to stop 3 to 4 times before it takes. I call them bleeding orgasms, it just oozes and bleeds out. Many vids I’ve seen about ruined ones is that they just let go at the end and he shoots all over. To me that’s too far because the refractory period would begin and all of the chemical chain reactions of an orgasm take place.

Sometimes after I tell her to stop we have to wait 15 to 30 seconds and wait to see if it will happen. If I get the treat of that much attention, we are not in any hurry, so we just take our time.

chasteta and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  6. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    I'm in the same boat, 3 or 4 seconds is the longest hang time for me, but a few times, that's been enough, no pleasure and no down time. It's not that my wife likes to deny me pleasure, she just does not want any down time. We both like the fact that I'm horny all the time.

chasteta likes this.
  7. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Wow, 30 seconds? I think I've only manged to ruin myself really well once and I don't think it could have been more than 5 or 6 seconds of hang time. I knew it was ruined because I swallowed it after without being prompted, so my libido hadn't been touched. Almost every other time I've done it, I just have an extremely weak orgasm but still get some of the drop afterward (but nothing like a regular orgasm). I guess I have to keep practicing, but the fact that I did it once already gives me some confidence. :)

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    My first ruined orgasm came about accidently. Neither of us new it was going to happen. Well I didn't.. thinking back she might well of had an idea. Not so much a ruined orgasm of thee type that get mentioned here often but more of a so much reduced orgasm it was insignificant. Basically before we'd ever heard of milking I'd been really aroused for far too long and leaked absolutely loads of precum over a long time. When we did get around to intercourse I lasted forever and when I did cum it was a non event. What you might call an anti-climax.

Looking back I think it was the repeating of that event that led us to discovering orgasm control and the immediate next step, orgasm control through a chastity device, which of course led us into hastity play orgasm denial and TTTWD.

9. Sarah8

Sarah8 My husband holds my collar and I hold his key

Teaching
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    She probably just needs more practice. It took me a long time to get the hang of it. Like others have said if it feels good she didn't let go soon enough. To get good at ruining them she's going to need to edge you until she learns your signs. Usually by the time you say stop and she does its already to late. There are tons of guides that can probably explain how better but I edge him 4 or 5 times. He let's me know when he gets close. The first few are hard to read. Then after the 4th or 5th I've found the edge and I try to keep him as close to it as I can without letting him go over. It's a slow process and you can't rush it. It's almost like the edge moves further away the longer you keep him close to it.

The key is taking it slowly especially at first. Spend 15 or 20 minutes trying to keep him right on the edge and you'll know exactly where it's at. You'll start off stroking away but by the time he's ready to be ruined you'll be keeping him on the edge with just an occasional light stroke or swirl of your thumb on his sweet spot. Once he's so sensitive and close to the edge that even that light touch is to much that's when it's time to ruin him.

Then just tip him over it and wait. From my experience that's probably the best way. I feel like it was a great one if only a little bead of cum slips out. I'd maybe I need more practice too. We've seen videos were the girl just pumps away at full speed then let's go at the perfect time and gets a perfect ruin. I haven't managed that and when Ive tried he spurts so idk. Slowly works best for me.

slave_m likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice