Search for permanent closure

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by Slavebond1966, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Slavebond1966

Slavebond1966 New member

Lyon France
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Hi there
    I am the wife of cucky
    I have kept permanently locked in a chastity cage for more than 12 years.
    He has of course been a cuckold since the beginning of his confinement, and I have gradually reduced him to a mini stainless steel cage that I now wish to close permanently and definitively.
    I don't know what method to use, and I want to know your suggestions. When I speak of permanent closure, it is clear that I do not wish in any case the possibility of an opening with a key, and will favor a system that takes away all hope of release. It will be his birthday present.
    Best regards
    Gène

neo_phantom, petevans and Alex Joe like this.
  2. Deleted member 103212

Depending on the type of lock you can just put some JB Weld in the lock and make it easy.

3. jlankin

jlankin Member

Software Engineer
    London
    Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Post a photo of the device you wish to use so we can better advise you :)

4. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    A cage with a screw can be secured with Jb weld and then the screw head stripped so nothing catches in it. Simple.

5. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
  6. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    And don't forget the Prince Albert to avoid pull out

7. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Cean the lock mechanism and key with acetone, let dry. Red loctite on the lock mechanism and key. Lock the device, flex the key a few times so it breaks off flush. Grind away any sharp corners. It is now on until the lock is drilled out.

Raychel Dresher and gingers_sub like this.
  8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    If you have the kind of cage that has a padlock, you can replace the padlock with a rivet. if it's a metal cage with a metal integrated lock, as others have suggested, some liberal use of JB Weld should do the trick. Regarding breaking the key off in the lock, if you do that, be sure that the key isn't fully inserted, because that in essence will ensure that the lock is always unlocked. I think JB Weld in the key slot should be sufficient, but if you do want to break off the key, do it when the key is half way out.

spud18 and slutsarah like this.
  9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Harsh words alone should do it. If he really is submissive to you then he will do as he is told.

If you don't have harsh enough words then the world of being a dominatrix is not for you and you should quit, go get a job as a house maid or floor scrubber. It wil be a mercy for you and all males you encounter.

Tom Allen likes this.
  10. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Just take him to Guadalajara and have his penis removed.

11. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    If he's wearing a plastic device it doesn't much matter but the notion of "permanence" in a steel device that would require either a bolt cutter or a high speed cutting wheel to remove it seems a little ill-conceived.

Beyond that, some kind of epoxy in the lock cylinder,

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It will be much more secure if you use the red loctite without having the key stub in the lock.

With the key in place, all the tumblers in the lock will be lined up enabling the lock barrel to turn. All that will be preventing the turning of the lock will be the glue on the outside face of the lock.

With no key in place and the key slot filled with locktite, the tumblers will be in the locked position preventing the barrel from turning, and it'll be much more difficult if not impossible to ever move those tumblers into the right position to unlock it again, even with the key.

handsolo and Jessica Alexander like this.
  13. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    True, I wasn't really considering the totality of the mechanics of the lock. That said, red locktite generally requires application of a torch for removal, so there's little chance of turning the stub. On the other hand, the presence of a bit of key would make drilling out the lock more difficult.

Maybe a hybrid solution would be best: saturate the lock with locktite, select a drill bit that is just bigger than the slot, drill the bit into the slot, and break it off. The tumblers would be glued permanently in the locked configuration, and there'd be a pin of hardened steel interfering with any attempt to drill out the lock.

bondinchas likes this.
  14. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Permanent as in not even removing to keep sanitary?? Sounds like crulty not chastity

maxthedoc and Miss Bella like this.
  15. maxthedoc

maxthedoc Member

Local Time:
    Speaking as a physician, I must say that permanent locking can be a fantasy but in practice is a dangerous nonsense, more or less as the genital mutilations in females.

first of all a complete hygiene would be impossible without removing the cage, this leads to infections, skin damage and, in the long run, it increases the risk of developing cancer of the penis.

Moreover, removing a permanent cage (but also complex piercings) could delay medical interventions in the ER and the removal procedure could be itself dangerous.

Finally, cage removal at home for whatsoever emergency (ie: reduced blood afflux) may lead to dangerous delays

16. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Not to mention that those of us over a certain age need to go in for colonoscopies every 5-10 years.

littleguy3 and maxthedoc like this.
  17. Geoffrey and Iz

Geoffrey and Iz Active member

Minneapolis. MN
    Local Time:
    Speaking as someone who has had his cage cut off in an Emergency Room, I have a few ideas on the subject of permanent chastity.

The first is that it is only a fantasy.

I have not seen a cage or a design for one that would not yield in seconds to a three-foot-long bolt cutter as mine did. It was a hardened steel cage, and it took the fire rescue team that brought me to the ER no time at all to cut the base ring without even so much as a pinch of my skin. When I spoke to them after the fact, they said they had never encountered a padlock or chain that they could not cut easily.

This was before my PA, but the process of cutting the PA jewelry, and hence releasing the cage, would be even easier.

Given that, if the fantasy is a strong one for you, then why not? However, since having your cage cut off is an expensive experience and since a truly inescapable device probably does not exist, why not stick to the mental and psychological enforcement of permanent chastity? It is no less secure and potentially much less expensive.

Further, as we plan for my vasectomy, the cage will have to come off, and being able to remove it without damaging it is greatly preferable. (We have become quite attached to our cage.)

As for the hygiene question raised by the poster above, the cage I wear was designed to allow cleaning without removal. I have worn the cage without ANY removal for almost a year, most recently, and for similar periods in the past. We have not had any medical issues and have not had any personal cleanliness issues at all.

For us, the decision that the cage is permanent was right for our dynamic, but after the experience in the ER, we decided that keeping the option of removal without destroying the device was the right way to go.

As with all things, each person, couple, or pod will have to decide what is right for them.

18. riginheel

riginheel Junior Member

Local Time:
    I do have the design idea for the permanent cage which be performed by 3D printing. But you need a PA for the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice