Second time around

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by sonic chaste, Sep 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. sonic chaste

sonic chaste Long term member

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    I wanted to start this thread to put out there my elongated journey. I've been a member here for quite some years now, but find myself currently unlocked, but just over 4 weeks into the 6-8 week delivery of my Jailbird from MM. I was originally locked many years ago, but, back then I fec**d up big time and fetish overloaded my wife/love of my life. At that time I also had my first of 3 spinal. After recovering from that surgery my wife showed no interest in me being locked again. She then confessed that the lifestyle wasn't one for her. I therefore reluctantly sold my Jailbird to a member on here.

I still like all the kinks I did then, (bondage, sensdep, latex , tease and denial, and more) I have a latex skirt, and like wearing stockings, although per se. i'm not into sissification. PIV sex has always been uncomfortable for my wife, so we have come to enjoy oral and manual stimulation. My wife does enjoy teasing, denying or ruining my O's. I have told her, and I used a line from a story I once read, as far as my orgasms are concerned, its about the journey and not the destination.I'd rather have a long oral session from her without an orgasm, a journey that she enjoys taking me on.3 spinal surgeries and 2 shoulder surgeries later, Any interaction with me on top is not possible.therefore my darling is always on top, so, she does have full control of the outcome anyway.

That brings me up to date. my desire/want/need for chastity has never waned. So, I plucked up the courage and opened up to my wife,explained to her where I was at, I acknowledged how wrong my approach was before and how it would be so different if we were to try again. My darling wife took it all in and has allowed me to order a second device. I know for the future, I'll lock myself up and wait patiently.

So, I have a question to those reading this.

If you could start your journey over again, what would you do differently the second time around?

And one for those who are locked 24/7/365. Do you shave down below, and if so do you unlock to shave or stay locked?

sorry if this is a long post, but there was quite a bit of information to put into words.

Elon and hopefulhubby like this.
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Nothing. It's been amazing! We couldn't be happier. But I wish we had found it sooner!
    Yes, unlocked to shave.

true42 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    At some point your going to get frustrated. Be aware, that's the danger point when you start making this all about you and not her.
    Good luck with your journey

Caged4Sazz and Elon like this.
  4. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have just started my journey again for the second time. I think for me at least the things that I have found changed the experience this time are:
    • My wife can see a genuine change in me for the better when I am locked up
    • My confession that I can't stop masturbating and the negative effect it has
    • My wife read a whole website of information and finally understood the reason for male chastity

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Frustration is just the necessary sand paper that takes the burrs and splinters off the man.

Elon likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think I would submit to being cuckolded sooner, and also yes I am allowed out for hygiene and grooming.

Elon likes this.
  7. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    A quick update.. my JB arrived today. Because I've been wearing my HT for several weeks, my body is quite used to being locked up. So I've managed to lock up straight away and no blue balls so far.

Let's hope this is my new life and Mrs Sonic comes to enjoy it too, only time will tell.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. sonic chaste

Medical profession
    South UK
    Local Time:
    Another quick update...

After my wife read,
    https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/when#start

On Saturday, we needed to drive to Brighton today, so we had chance to chat about it. We had a rough plan. My wife told me that because it was already on since Friday and comfortable, we could start the 3 month initial lockup, in fact longer because knowing that we'd be busy over the Christmas period, we should wait until after Christmas, so she decided 28th.

With the understanding I wouldn't ask for the key unless it was an emergency, and my wife wouldn't just lock and forget. The rest, let's see how it goes. Softly Softly.

9. Elon

Elon Member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Wow. This guide is awesome. I am hoping to soon try to introduce my vanilla wife to Chastity, but she has given a hard "No" to kink before (asked her to put nipple clamps on me)

This guide has some helpful information on selling the idea of chastity. I have been doing a practice pampering and extra chores period for 2 weeks before I have the talk with her and share the guide.

I notice the guide talks about a break-in period, but then once that is passed - go straight in to 3 months locked! Wow! That's intense, scary and exciting. I already own a few devices and have tried them for a few hours.

Wish me luck guys.

10. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    God luck! If she truly doesn't lock and forget, and you pleasure her as often as she wishes (or even more), it could be an unforgettable 3+ months. But it's going to seem even longer! :rolleyes:

IB-Chaste and Elon like this.
  11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Try not to overwhelm your wife with this. Remember, you've had lots of time to think (and fantasize) about this, and you're about to dump it all on her. Take it slowly. Listen well. Be patient.

12. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Good luck!

I'm 3 weeks into the 3 month lockup. The first 2 weeks are the worst and then you kind of get used to it. Let us know when you tell your wife and how it goes.

Elon likes this.
  13. Elon

Elon Member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    Thanks @hopefulhubby and @true42. I heard a podcast and also a book on Amazon about vanilla wife and chastity. I am definitely taking this advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice