Seeking advice/guide

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Scaro, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Scaro

Scaro New member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    First of all hello to everyone. It might become a long wall of text but i am genuinely seeking answers and help.

I have been intrested into chastity for a long time, bought one couple years ago some cheap knock off (white/transparent silicon) however hated the design and had sliping balls with even smallest ring,which is 41mm. With these experiences I stoped using it all.

Once i got my new gf and we set a dynamic i introduced her the idea of chastity.

And here i bought my 2nd cage, again silicon knock off(black), it came with 5 rings 42 ring again gad slipping problem and next smallest of the set was 36mm which was problematic when getting hard. Overall this cage just partly stoped errection. And my flaccid was unable to fill the cage.

And here we come to my last and newest acquisition the CherryKeeper Stub

I bought 2 rings with it - 40mm flat and 38 circular 38mm -2 angle.

With 40mm ring a problem occured the ball gap is just around 8mm, which im not sure but might be too small for long term wear. My balls had a very slight discoloration and slightly cooler, but nothing to alarming level as far as my understanding goes. Now getting errect became a problem as my penis would try to get hard behind the ring and push away the whole device.
    With 38mm there is more ball gap up to like 11mm, however it feels a lot tighter and causing discomfort/soreness to a point where i would consider it might cause damage and then i remove it.

Now the questions

1. What is the optimal ball gap for a long term from 8 hours to 24/7?
    2. How to fight errections behind ring? I assume shoelace or straps would help, but using them causing sorness at the bottom of ring, also leading to additional cooling.
    3. How to fight chafing and/or irritation?
    4. I consider getting another 40mm ring but a circular one(bigger balls gap) would it help to sort out somenof the problems?
    5. Overall skincare advices, as currently i use lube around the ring when putting on and nothing more during and afterwards.
    6. What type of underwear would help to deal with any of those mentioned above and what would be most suitable for long term (can be feminine)
    7. Overall better understanding about discomfort, soreness, pain, discoloration, and other indications.
    8 as the last photo shows is this would be considered dangerous discoloration?
    9 anything you might consider that would be useful to know

Attached Files:

2. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    I'm no expert, so take my answers as just opinions....

If the base ring is fitting right, the ball gap is irrelevant. So I wouldn't go too small.
    I assume your question is not so much how to fight erections but how to keep the cage in place from them. Yes, straps. I've found the best way to strap is to strap down the front/top as well as the bottom/back. But yes, really strapped in tight makes for a more comfortable night. I have found though with a proper fitting base ring, it doesn't move much even with an erection.
    Others may have better stuff, but good old vaseline is what I use.
    If you're having issues with burning because your erection pulls your cage away, it may simply be that the ring is too loose. So, maybe go tighter.
    I find lube on my shaft is where I need it. Once again, things depend on the fit of the ring. I like it tight, and generally not to be lubed too much because I want some friction to keep it in place. But when I do lube stuff up, I like the vaseline. I know, it's not fancy.
    Well, there are two brands that are my favorite. Saxx and Emporio Armani. I know, they're not the cheapest. So my main ones are simple calvin klein. I get them one size smaller than usual which keeps things tight. (normally I'm just between medium/small, so I like wearing small with the cage.)
    I find metal much more comfortable than plastic/resin. A hinged ring can be very painful. Bring a squirty water bottle into the bathroom when you pee. A few squirts and you're fresh. If the cage fits right, there is no discomfort or soreness. That's not normal. Yes erections can be a challenge, but they can be enjoyable too. If they hurt, then something's wrong.
    The discoloration of the head of your penis looks to me like its because it's kind of pinched. The pee opening is waaaaaaay to big. The head should not be poking through. The length of the tube looks a bit short for you. I'd add a half inch. That looks like a cheap cage. Consider upgrading. Not sure if you're balls are slightly redder than normal but I think that's fine.
    This is kind of addictive. It might start out as a kink, but eventually you'll find that you're more comfortable with the cage on. Consider retention too (orgasm denial). The longer you wait between orgasms, the hornier you get, and the more impactful wearing the cage can be. If your GF likes oral, than offer it more often than you get released. Make sex about her only. PIV is good, but again, make it about her. It's not about your orgassm. Good luck. My opinion, you happened on a fantastic lifestyle.[/QUOTE]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice