Seeking advice on purchasing 1st device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ilikebooks, Jun 24, 2015.

1. ilikebooks

ilikebooks New member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Hi, everyone!

I'm looking to purchase my first chastity device and I'd like some advice on where to start.

I have a bit of disposable income at the moment, so I'm not opposed to paying for a slightly pricier device. I'll be ordering online, so I'd also need one that ships to/within Canada, ideally quickly.

My cock is definitely on the small side, so I'm also tempted to get a device specifically for smaller cocks.

The only experience I have is using a CB3000 during sex a few times with a former friend-with-benefits and once over a 24-hour period. Although I'm curious about long-term use, in the immediate future I only see myself wearing it during sex or for no more than a couple days at a time.

Anyway, given these details, if someone could please steer me in the right direction as to what kind of devices or retailers I should be looking at, it'd be much appreciated!

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    From wearing the CB3000 device. Do you know which ring fit the best. That is the best way of finding the correct fitting ring size. When you have that figured out ordering a device should be fairly easy. The page http://www.chastitytrophy.com/en/index.asp has links to some of the better known suppliers. OR other Ideas are getting device from places like EBay, or DHGate.
    Good luck and welcome to CM.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice