Seeking Keyholder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Casey Charles, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Casey Charles

Casey Charles New member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    I am a 65 year old man seeking a Keyholder. My journey into chastity began about 7 years ago after my wife, who had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, was no longer physically able to engage in sex. My masturbatory habits rapidly progressed from occasionally to very frequently, due to her inability to participate sexually but also due to the stress I experienced caring for her.

After about a year of masturbatory frenzy, I realized my attention to my wife had been significantly impacted and a change was needed. I purchased my first chastity device and began self locking so that I could focus my energy on my wife rather than my penis. I went through multiple cages learning which ones fit most comfortably around my anatomy. And I also was able to devote time with my wife before her death in 2021.

At that point, I thought I no longer needed a chastity device and stopped wearing it. In less than a day, I began to feel anxious and easily irritated. I missed the secure feeling of a cage surrounding my cock! From an emotional standpoint, I needed the chastity device to provide that sense of security and balance.

I returned to using chastity as a tool to help keep my emotions in balance. I have able to stay in chastity for 2-4 weeks at a time before unlocking and masturbating. However, as I aged, I found that the post orgasm drop was becoming harder and harder to manage. I have now concluded that I need a Keyholder to help me manage my lockup periods and minimize my orgasms.

I am seeking a mature Keyholder who can assist me with this journey. Ideally, she will be located in or near Kansas City but remote Keyholders will be considered as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice