self locked-what to so with keys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastity_male, Nov 27, 2013.

1. chastity_male

chastity_male Member

australia
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    After talking with my partner she is not inso anything kinky or anything like i am so obviously she wants nothing to do with being my KH (she knows i self lock and doesnt care) so im stuck should i do with the keys? Because i want to be locked into chastity and not have the easy option of just grabbing the key when the going gets tuff

Help!!!

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    You do raise some questions here.
    If she wants nothing to do with being your KH, how did you introduce her to the idea of chastity play.
    Sarah Jameson has some good advice on this.

Is she not interested, through lack of knowledge or is she not interested in having se with you at all.
    I ask this because you said she doesn't care if you self lock and deny you both access to your penis.

If she really isn't interested is sex with you then I would be re-evaluating the sense of continuing in this relationship.

If I have misunderstood and it is just because she doesn't understand TTTWD and your sex life is ok or good then you have a long haul but its not impossible.

But just presenting her or most women with the idea you want to be locked and denied will either freak her out, gross her out or a combination of both whilst thinking you are either a perv or have started going mental. You have thought about this and fantasised about it for a long time, you have looked into it over perhaps a few years. You can;t reasonably expect her to take to it like a duck to water without time and effort to enlighten her. Its not her fantasy its yours and in the worst possible scenario she vould percieve your fantasy as a rejection of her,her body, her sexuality, appeal and femininity. If that happens you will need a lot more than a box of chocolates, a bunch of flowers and all the luck in the world to put things right.

Try putting your CB away and start giving her loads of attention, and not just in bed. All the time and every day is a good start, it gets easier as you become accustomed to putting in the extra attention that she does deserve. Give her mor eof your time, do things for her, discuss things with her and let let her talk about her and her feelings, try to reciprocate if she knows you find touchy feely talking hard she will appreciate you trying to do it, all the more.

Initiate love-making far more often. Be sure that she has as many orgasms as she will let you give her everytime. The emphasis here is on that you find her so desireable that you want her all the time. Once established this pattern then when sometimes, especially on work nights, when she's tired after don't pursue your own orgasm just spoon and stroke her as she falls asleep, tell her how much you love her and want her to be be happy/ content whatever language works for you both. When she does let you make love to her in the evening or early morning then regardless of whether you had an orgasm too, but especially if you did, get up before her, make her breakfast, help her get dry after she bathes or showers. Don't over do it and annoy her but show her that you want her whilst doing this, especially if you did not orgasm, tell her you love still feeling horny and that you love wanting her. This is a a full on courtship you are undertaking, you want something then put in the effort.

She will notice that yours and hers orgasm ratio is becoming uneven. Tell her its because you don't like that flat feeling you get post orgasm and that you enjoy constantly wanting and desiring her. Waiting for your own orgasm is a turn on. In time she will become more curious if she doesn't show this then after a while let her see you reading or better still read together some of the texts on why orgasm denial works. Psychologically and chemically there are very good reasons why it works, enlighten her...slowly. This could take weeks or even months. If you are serious about your wife and entering into TTTWD it will be worth it.

Get her to understand why you want to wait, then get her to start making the decision as to when or how often. Each time sh emakes you wait make a big fuss of her loads of attention show your gratitude, tell her the longer she is willing to wait and by dong so make you wait the stronger all your feelings are for her. Love appreciation lust and longing just pile it on gently. Its probably true, it is in my case. Then when she is really coming around and enjoying herself. IT IS ALL ABOUT HER ANYWAY. Then start getting her into the idea of you wearing your CB.

If sh eis enjoying herself and you are trying to initiate love making a little too often for her the idea of locking you away until SHE's ready will start to have appeal for her.

Sarah Jameson has published some good advice on this.

Good luck.

As for separating your self from your keys if you are still going this way and want them to be accessible in an emergency. Part fill a plastic box with water freeze it. then put your key in and fill it with water, freeze that and keep it in the freezer at the bottom out of the way. If the container is big enough getting your key out will take at least an hour. Keep one at work, you will need to get out occassionally if only for cleaning. Its hard to get a good hygiene routine going that will permit long term wear without release. And as you are not yet accustomed to long term wear you will need to do the regular health and seftey checks anyway.

Perhaps your wife might be willing to keep a key in her purse for you. Seeing as she doesn't want to be bothered with it she might get fed up of you regularly asking for it and start saying no when you ask for it.

either way good luck but if you have a good relationship I suggest the first approach.

Billus likes this.
  3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    No problem. You can either purchase a time lock safe of some kind (promising reports about this one), or use a combination padlock and free encryption software, which is less hard than it sounds.

For persuading your partner to play... that's harder. She may not want to engage with all the fuss. However, when you are locked up, it might be helpful to initiate erotic activity with her; she may find a benefit in you focusing on her.

Be prepared for asymmetrical feelings - a lot of the time, you'll be turned on and she won't! (Some general advice on my blog here.)

4. chastity_male

chastity_male Member

australia
    Local Time:

5. chastity_male

chastity_male Member

australia
    Local Time:
    My reply is above in the box if u would mind the read

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    I stick by what I said.
    Forget about the key and being locked for now.

She was tired the other night and yo initiated sex and it led to argument. Bu t when she wasn,t tired the next night it seems lik eyou had some pretty hot sex.

What does that tell you?

Try to do more for her so she can relax in the evenings and at weekends so she is not so tired later. When she's tired then just spoon her or stroke her as she falls asleep. If it leads on to more then then great and if it leads to her having an orgasm, go back to the cuddling thing and don't even try to get some for yourself. If she asks why then tell her you can see that she's tired and that you get all your pleasure from pleasing her anyway.

You want her to lock and deny you AND be interested
    and..
    ... its clearly a big thing for you.

YOU WILL HAVE TO DO A LOT MORE FOR HER FIRST.

Do be as intuative towards her needs as you can be.
    Try to anticipate her needs and cater for them as often as possible.
    You need to reconvince her that you care about her and that you do so more than the idea of her holding your key.
    You will almostcertainly not achieve your goal for a very long time and you will have to put in a lot of effort, so get used to that idea, it might take a year or more.
    Your question is .... is she worth all that ..
    ..if yes than get started, the lock and denial thing would be your icing on the cake
    ...if not then you might want to question the strength of you feelings towards yor wife the person, not the potential keyholder.

Getting pissed off because she won't do something you want is selfishness and not very mature.

Pleasing your wife, bringing her pleasure, lessening her load, doing what you can both for her and so she doesn't have to do them ... these are not an acts of submission they are acts of love.

Victor38 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice