Selling a clear CB-6000 and an Aliexpress Steel device

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Evgeny, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    I have a CB-6000 in clear which I have used perhaps 30 days in total over a couple of years.

Recently I have bought a stainless steel device from Aliexpress (Link to Product). Since I did not know my fit size, I have simply ordered the 50 mm and the 45 mm ring size. The cage portion itself is just too small and I cannot get a good fit in it. Total wearing time might be 15 minutes. With shipping I payed around 40 EUR for this. The quality of the device seems pretty good, the lock does not have play and the steel is very smooth.

Since chastity does not really work for me in my relationship, I am selling both my devices. They are used, but just slightly. Before shipping, I would clean them thoroughly with HOT Toy Cleaner and then leave them in boiling water to clean them off really good.

I am shipping from Germany. For payments it might be easiest to use the “cash on delivery” service or perhaps a plain SEPA transaction, I'd provide you my IBAN. From the buyer I probably only need a shipping address and some name such that the delivery person knows which bell to ring.

Please suggest a price if you are interested in either of the products; I am willing to bargain :).

Attached Files:

2. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    Do you perhaps have a suggestion where I could also try to sell the devices? I think there are not many places one could put up a small ad for those things …

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice