Stainless Steel device for sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MaleChastityNow, Aug 28, 2014.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    For sale for $150.00 is this prototype of a design I’m experimenting with and may be adding to my website soon. It’s made of 316L stainless steel, and the cage rings are formed from 3/16” diameter rod. They have an inner diameter of 1-3/8 inches.

The cage weighs 2.7 ounces, and the entire device weighs 5.48 ounces with the 2” base ring shown in the photo.

Cage length is 2.5 inches. Using a base ring with a ½ inch gap it’ll fit a flaccid penis 3.25 inches long.

You can choose a different size ring and gap, and I’ll fabricate one for you. You also have the option of choosing a round or oval ring.

Standard ring sizes available have inner diameters of 1-1/2, 1-5/8, 1-3/4 and 2 inches, but I can fabricate special sizes upon request.

The ring offered is for use with one of the small, Master padlocks, but you may upgrade to a security-screw or my numbered padlock system for $25.00 more. These options can be seen on devices at my website... http://malechastitynow.com

Shipping to the U.S. is $6.50 and outside the U.S. is $15.00. Payment by PayPal is preferred.

01s.JPG

2. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:34 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice