Stainless Steel Device with 4 ga. PA Pin

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MaleChastityNow, Oct 10, 2014.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    For sale is this prototype design I'm working toward marketing. The cage rings have an inner diameter of 1-3/8 inches and are formed from 3/16” diameter rod.

It’s made of 316L stainless steel, and has a 4 ga. Pin (held in place by a security screw…one key is included.)

The cage weighs 3-1/2 ounces, and the entire device weighs 6 ounces with the 1-3/4” base ring shown in the photo.

Cage length is 2-3/4 inches. Using a base ring with a 1/4 inch gap it’ll fit a flaccid penis 3-1/4 inches long.

You can choose a different size ring and gap, and I’ll fabricate one for you. You also have the option of choosing a round or oval ring.

Standard ring sizes available have inner diameters of 1-1/2, 1-5/8, 1-3/4 and 2 inches.

The ring offered is for use with one of the small, Master padlocks, but you may upgrade to a security-screw or my numbered padlock system for $25.00 more. These options can be seen on devices at my website... http://malechastitynow.com

Price is $165.00...Shipping to the U.S. is $6.50 and outside the U.S. is $15.00. Payment by PayPal is preferred.

Image can be seen here... http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/5971/

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Hey there!

VERY interesting looking device!!!

May I ask a couple of questions please:

1. Are there options to change the length of the device at all? - ie: To make a device that is 2 1/2 inches in TOTAL length from back of base ring to tip of cage!
    2. Are there options to place the PA locking pin at a particular distance from the end of the cage? - ie: 3/8 inch from end of cage!

Very much looking forward to your reply!

With many thanks and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately no options are available to change anything on this specific device, but I am working on something very similar that I made just today, that is around the length you're interested in, and that I may offer to sell here on this site in the near future, so stay tuned!...

4. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Hey there!

Thanks for the response!

FWIW.... I think you're onto an absolute winner with this type of design!! :D From what I can see, there is only one other designer that uses a pin and a cage in this manner and there's probably plenty of room in the market for another!

If I may.... The openness of the design in the piercing pin area is maybe something you may want to look at... It 'looks' like the frenum area on our penises will be exposed and the more security conscious members may say the ability to stimulate the glans through the cage will defeat the point of being in chastity!

Other than that.... I wish you luck and I, for one, will be closely watching your site for further availability!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

5. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And for this very reason I made a different version of the device. A plate replaces the two bars that run from top-to-bottom, preventing any sort of stimulation of the frenum.

The fellow who purchased the prototype wore it a few weeks then requested a PA pin for it, and sent it back for modification. You can see photos and read a review at the following link.

I'm in the final stages of fine tuning the design and it's variations, and very close to putting them on my website.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...-stainless-steel-cage-prototype-review.13644/

6. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    @MaleChastityNow very interesting design. I was looking on your site at your ktb devices but this may be an option as well when you release it. Unless you can come up with a foreskin friendly pa device ... Now there is a challenge as there is another thread on search for this. ..
    Good luck
    Lucy

7. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    9:23 PM

Great looking device. I wonder if you have thought about protecting the PA security screw, so removal could be detected even if the key is used.

8. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @KeySafe...Yes, I have thought about protecting the PA screw, and will do so on future models by the addition of numbered, security-seals covering the screw head and preventing access to it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice