start into chastity

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by frisianm, May 27, 2012.

1. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    hello all of You out there ,

Been in vestigating this subject for some time bought a birdlocked at first but that wasnt the solution ( easily escapable) and went for a bit better security and went ahead and bought the CB6Ks with anti pullout thing..( called ksd or something :p ).
    This one is far better and much closer to the 100% secure device ( if there is such a thing actually ) that i wanted.

Though now i have come to the scnd part of giving the keys to someone and truly be lost and locked:D , so with this post im searching for a Female KH who does get a thrill out of having someone locked up , does not have a commercial mind and is highly interested in it as well just loves to be a KH for the sake of being a KH:D

this would prob be an online thing seeing i live in holland and dont know how much Feemale KH's on this board are from there:p but the nrs will be low i take it.

i hve deviced a method using a resettable comb lock wich works by setting the combination blindfolded in front of cam and thus only one person has the code.

If there is a Female KH who is appealed by this idea , all sincere messages are welcome to discuss the idea either here or on fetlife ( same nick)

sincerely frisianm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice