Surrender to her Lover is almost too much

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by DorkyLittleBitch, May 14, 2012.

1. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    The next morning as they sat at the table drinking coffee Mistress turned to slave and asked, “Why did you ask if I had ever went out on dates with my boyfriends?” “I just wondered if you ever had, and thought if you hadn’t, maybe it would be nice,” he answered. “Hmmm, are you sure that is all there is to it? Do not let me find out there is more, I swear you will never have felt more sorry you didn’t tell me something,” she said in stern voice.
    Slave sat silently reflecting, searching his heart for the truth. “Well?” she pressed him. “Mistress, you know I always am most happy when I am serving you and in doing so making you happy and excited,” he started. “On the surface I guess it would be easy to say I just thought it would be a nice thing for you, and was nothing more than an idea I came up with. But now thinking about it more deeply, I think it would also be as exciting for me as it would be for you. I mean how much of an ass kissing pussy bitch would you have to be to be ok with helping your Mistress prepare herself to go out on a date with another man?” he asked. He finished by saying, “Seeing as the deeper I feel like that, and the more things I can do to feel even more like that the happier I am, I suppose some of the idea was also to benefit me. I apologize if that fact upsets you in this case Mistress.”
    “Thank you for being so honest with me, and no you did not upset me. I love making you happy too, so any idea that comes up that makes us both happy I am usually in favor of,” Mistress replied. “The question then” she said mostly to herself “is whether it will make me happy for me I suppose.” “Yes Mistress,” slave said. “Tell me what you had in mind then,” Mistress offered. Slave began to describe for her an ultimate fantasy day for him, and when he was done, began shaking inside with anticipation for her response.
    “So let’s make sure I have this straight. You want to take me shopping to help me look for new clothes to wear, take me to get my hair done, then help me get dressed and get all made up so I look incredible all to go out with someone else?” she asked quizzically. “Yes Mistress” he answered quietly. “Hmmmm, I don’t know if that is such a hot idea. To be honest, I am really not interested in what my boyfriends have to say about much at all. So spending a lot of time with them to just talk or eat doesn’t sound like fun to me. I mostly am just interested in what you and my friends have to say. My boyfriends are really not much more then very hot guys with big cocks to play with. As long as they are clean, well-mannered, and mostly keep their opinions and ideas to themselves, it’s all good. Understand?” she said in a kind tone knowing she was disappointing him. “Yes, anything you say Mistress,” was all slave said in response, and for a while they drank their coffee together in silence.
    Mistress knew she had burst his bubble, and always felt at least a little bad when she did that. But she knew she would most likely hate his idea. It sounded really boring to her. She understood the whole concept; it just didn’t do much for her. As she sat there she started to think of an idea they both might like, but it would take some time to think it over, and she would probably need to get David’s input. This needed to be done just right. After what was a long silence to slave Mistress said, “Well I am going to get my shower, and you should get busy with your cleaning.”
    Later that morning slave was scrubbing the kitchen floor thinking to himself that as long as he lived, he would never understand women. He would have jumped at the chance to do what he had offered if their roles were reversed, and he just couldn’t understand how Mistress didn’t think his idea would be fun. Who knows he thought. It was not his place to ever question her, and though he felt strongly about this, he didn’t forget that Mistress was always right. He was a little pissed, but knew it was always best to deal with that himself. It didn’t help though that Mistress was on the phone giggling with whomever. Man he hated that. Suddenly his internal griping was interrupted when he heard her say, “What? You mean, NOW?”
    That got his attention. He listened in more closely as she went back to speaking in a more hushed voice. “God David you are so BAD.” “Yea he is here, cleaning.” “Well that’s up to you dear, he has a lot to do so that shouldn’t be a problem.” “Maybe when he is done cleaning, I don’t know. I don’t think it really matters” “Ok then…, God I can’t believe I am agreeing to this. Right, I’ll see you in a few then.” As Mistress turned her phone off, she began conjuring up images of David. God he turned her on she thought he was almost irresistible. Though she would never admit it out loud, he was like something out of her deepest fantasies. He was the perfect height, perfect weight, had the most adorably cute face, amazing hair, and a stunningly gorgeous body. The only thing about him that didn’t seem perfect was his cock. It was almost too big to look right on his frame. Almost, she thought smiling. And GOD did he know how to use it on her.
    Without speaking slave saw Mistress get up from the family room, go upstairs, and in a few minutes come down in nothing but her robe. She had applied some light makeup and perfume and looked great. Standing at the entrance to the kitchen she said, “Please come over here.” Slave put down his mop and walked over to where Mistress was standing and looking down said, “What can I do for you Mistress?” “I want you to finish the cleaning. But I need you to go clean our bathroom now. This can wait,” she said. She’s up to SOMETHING he thought, but decided he would play along. “Yes Mistress, right way” he said, and quickly went upstairs. “And please hurry it up, David will be here soon.” “Yes Mistress,” he called back and raced upstairs.
    Twenty minutes later, just about done with the bathroom, he heard the doorbell ring. He quickly finished up, put the cleaning products away, and headed down to answer the door. He was a little too late. Mistress had answered the door herself, and was just now closing it as he was getting to the bottom of the stairs. David was reaching out for her and turning her around and into his arms, kissed her deeply. He ran his hands down her back and over her ass pausing there to gently appreciate its beauty. Slave didn’t know if he should stand there or excuse himself to get by. Mistress was half playing, but half lost in the intoxicating effects of David when momentarily she broke her kiss with him and absently asked, “Don’t you have chores to do or something?” “Yes, excuse me please,” slave said as he squeezed by them and headed back to the kitchen.
    He began to scrub the floor again as he listened to them talking and giggling in the foyer where he had left then. “God David, you really are a very bad boy!” he heard Mistress say, and then heard them both walking towards him. The two of them walked past him and over his wet clean floor like he wasn’t even there. They went into the family room that was adjacent to the kitchen, but not separated by a wall. David sat on the couch that had its back to the kitchen and Mistress knelt in front of him. He spread his arms out on the back of the couch as Mistress unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and then David lifted slightly as she pulled them off. From where slave was all he could see was David’s arms and head, but he could hear Mistress begin to kiss and lick his long thick cock and could hear David begin to moan.
    Listening to them was extremely exciting and but also agonizing at the same time. Slave did all he could to keep his mind on his work, but it was becoming increasingly more difficult. After five or ten minutes Mistress stood up, opened her robe, and straddled herself over David’s lap. Slave was scrubbing more towards their side of the kitchen now and was less than four feet away from Mistress when she looked him square in the eye, and with a devilish grin, slowly lowered herself over David’s massive cock. Slave watched Mistress throw her head back, her eyes rolled back in her head and then gently begin to rock back and forth over David. Neither Mistress nor David said anything, but the sounds they did make made it clear that both of them loved it.
    Mistress was almost completely under David’s spell now. Once that magnificent cock was inside her, it usually was all she could think about. But this time she wanted to keep at least one toe in reality so she would be able to give her slave the gift she wanted. It was growing increasingly difficult, but so far she was being successful.
    Slave continued to scrub the floor to a sound track of the Stones on the radio and the moans and groans of his Mistress and David. He was completely turned on and in agony at the same time. As he was getting near the end of finishing the floor he was on the other side of the kitchen. He was scrubbing up the last patch of floor when he heard Mistress say, “HEY BITCH, how do you like this?” Slave watched helplessly as she put her hands on either side of David’s shoulders holding tightly onto the couch. Then while keeping her eyes locked with slave she started to pump herself up and down faster and harder over David, her smile becoming more wicked and evil with each passing moment until it evolved into a sinister laugh. She was fucking him furiously and kissing him deeply now. The intensity of her lust was unnerving. As she broke her kiss she said to slave, “I bet you’d LOVE for me to fuck you like that wouldn’t you?” “Yes Mistress that would be wonderful,” slave replied meekly. “Well when you grow a bigger cock let me know and I will!” she said and laughed as she pulled David’s face to her breasts in an attempt to hide his giggles. “Yes Mistress” was all slave could manage. His body felt like it was burning white hot from the inside out. He loved it, and went back to work listening to Mistress tell David how much she loved his cock.
    When slave was done he put the mop away in the garage and as he was coming back in the house Mistress called him over. She was currently sliding herself up and down David’s long shaft very slowly. “Kneel down and lick us now, and pay most of your attention to David’s cock and his huge balls.” Without hesitating slave did as he was told. Mistress was right about one thing, David’s balls were massive. They were almost as big as tennis balls, and were impossible to suck. They best he could do was to lick them and gently suck maybe half of one. Slave spent the next fifteen minutes licking David’s cock and balls and every once in a while indulging himself with a few licks of Mistress’ lips. The both of them were going wild with pleasure. “God that feels fantastic,” David whispered to Mistress. “I know isn’t it great having our own personal cock and pussy licker?” she whispered back and then moaning loudly, dramatically increased her tempo. After only a minute or so David was sounding like he was going to cum. Slowing down Mistress said giggling, “Maybe we should take a break. Give you a chance to regain your composure” “That would be good,” David said relieved. As she stood up she turned around and grabbing slave by his hair pulled him to her dripping swollen pussy and scornfully demanded, “Lick it clean bitch, then get back to work!” Slave was in heaven.
    When slave was told “enough”, he got up and headed for the downstairs powder room to resume his cleaning. He washed the floor down and was beginning to scrub down the tank of the toilet when he heard Mistress and David walking down the hall towards the stairs. As he was bending over to scrub the bottom back of the toilet he heard Mistress say from the stairs, “mmmm…that’s a good idea.” She kneeled down on a step and then bent over presenting herself to David. “Awesome!” David said as he was lifting her robe up onto her back. He slid himself inside Mistress and began slowly pumping her until he found a rhythm she seemed to like. Looking through the railing of the stairs Mistress said, “GOD this is so HOT! I am getting fucked on the stairs by my hot young stud while I watch my bitch clean my toilet. OH GOD DAVID, FUCK ME HARDER…PLEASE!” David started to pump and pound for all he was worth burying his fat cock completely into Mistress’s pussy. Then pulling it almost all the way out, would pound it back in fast and harder. As Mistress expressed her pleasure and was pushing herself back to meet David, she kept her eyes locked on slave’s, and smiled that wicked smile. Slave was transfixed. He could not take his eyes off the intense erotic sight in front of him. He had stopped cleaning and was standing there, his cock straining against his jeans. Unable to help himself, he began rubbing himself through his jeans as Mistress was watching. “I think we are distracting him,” she said giggling to David. “Maybe we should go upstairs now,” she added. David withdrew himself, and laughing, they both climbed the remaining stairs.
    Slave was forced to listen to Mistress either beg or demand David for everything she wanted as he finished cleaning the powder room. When he was done, he went and got the vacuum cleaner and started to vacuum the carpets. At least the vacuum mostly drowned out the sounds from upstairs he thought. After about a half hour he was finally done with his chores, and after putting the vacuum away, stood in the kitchen not really knowing what to do. By the sound of things upstairs it had gotten VERY hot and heavy, and he was pretty sure that an interruption would be a bad idea. Man he wished he could at least stroke himself listening to them, but Mistress had strictly forbid that. If he wanted to stay out of trouble, he had to honor that request. Besides, if she wanted something, he couldn’t do it fast enough anyway. He just wished they would either finish or invite him to join. About 10-15 minutes later he got his wish. Mistress let out a wall rattling scream which was followed by a series of deep groans from David. ‘Bout time slave thought laughing. He was always happy when Mistress had a very powerful and intense orgasm. She was always in a generous mood after them. In an attempt to make sure she did something generous for him, he got the idea to do something nice for them. He got them both a drink of Gatorade, and headed for the stairs.
    As he entered the room he saw they were both lying side by side in the bed where he slept. Mistress saw the drinks and sitting up said, “Wow that was very thoughtful of you. Wasn’t that thoughtful David?” “Yea” David said stretching and sitting up. Slave handed them their glasses and was about to turn to leave when Mistress grabbed his arm with her free hand and looking up at him said, “That really was very sweet. I really should do something for you. It would be stupid not to encourage such thoughtful behavior.” She started to run her hand over his cock and whispered, “Take them off.” Slave immediately did as he was told. Then standing there in front of them, Mistress began stroking his hard cock. Slave couldn’t remember it ever feeling better, and closing his eyes he just stood there enjoying it. As he was getting feelings of maybe being able to cum, hoping for her permission, he heard Mistress say, “How long has it been?” “Seven weeks,” slave responded humbly. “WOW! Well, tell you what. You can cum if you can do it before David finishes his drink. Once he is done, I am stopping”
    Slave looked at her with disbelief and wonder. He was calming down a little bit, and it would be hard to stop now, but possible. But he REALLY wanted to cum. In the end having a scenario where he could made resisting any other option impossible. It had been too long. Mistress had been putting more and more time between his orgasms anymore so any chance he got really had to be taken. But she had really left the decision up to David. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to concede that power to David or not. But his need to cum was building like a relentless tidal wave. Christ he could almost feel himself cumming. DAMNIT!
    “Well?!?” Mistress asked in a seductive tone. “OK” slave said, and looked over at David’s glass. Mistress immediately started pumping him fast and furious. He was hard again in no time and beginning to feel the familiar feeling of a building orgasm. His eyes were riveted on David as he was slowly but steadily drinking. Mistress also was watching David, and to her credit was doing the best that she could. “Better hurry dude,” David said as he started to drink faster with half the drink already gone. Slave was trying, but he was going to need just a little more time if David continued at that pace. He felt his cum begin to build, felt the heaviness of his balls as they were about to release, felt the pressure that comes right before an explosive orgasm. Just five more seconds he thought as he watched David begin to lift the glass fully upside down. He could feel Mistress loosening her grip in anticipation of David finishing his drink, and all he could think was NO, DAVID PLEASE LET ME! But said nothing.
    At the last moment David turned his glass right side up with about a mouth full of Gatorade left. Mistress did not break her rhythm, and in seconds slave groaned and shot his cum all over. He didn’t care where it went; he had to clean it anyway. He just stood there, legs shaking as he enjoyed every second of the orgasm that was so long in coming. Three or four streams he felt. It was magnificent. Smiling he looked down at Mistress and said, “Thank you Mistress that was totally AWESOME!” “You’re very welcome, but you really shouldn’t be thanking me,” she said looking at her lap.
    Damnit slave thought. I’ve actually been lowered to a status below David. He wasn’t sure how he felt about that given their conversation earlier today, but he heard himself saying with genuine gratitude, “Thank you David that really was very nice of you.” God that hurt to say he thought. “No problem,” David said as he tilted his glass towards slave in an air toast before finishing its contents. Slave looked back at Mistress hoping it was all just a big joke, but she was smiling smugly, proud of herself, and wearing an expression that asked, “Is there a problem?” Slave dropped his gaze and silently pulled his pants back on. He then collected their glasses and headed downstairs with his love for her growing by the second. She is so amazing he thought.
    He looked at the clock and saw it was almost 2:00. He figured he might as well get a start on dinner, and thought Chili might be nice. As he was beginning to chop the onions Mistress came into the kitchen and asked, “Oooo, What’s for dinner?” “Chili and cornbread,” slave replied genuinely gleeful. “MMMM yummy, I invited David to stay for dinner so be sure to make enough. We are both starving!” “Yes Mistress,” slave said and went back to chopping the onions. Mistress grabbed a few packs of cupcakes, a bottle of Gatorade, and as she was heading out of the kitchen called back in her sweetest tone, “Some coffee would be nice in a little bit if you have a chance.” And then she was gone. “If I have a chance” slave thought laughing to himself. He put down his knife and started making coffee. After about 45 minutes the chili was made and simmering and he was about to prepare their coffee when he realized he didn’t know how David took it. It had been quiet the whole time so he decided to just go ask. About half way up the stairs he heard the undeniable sounds of Mistress in a low erotic purr. “MMMMMM yea…that’s nice” he heard as he was turning into the bedroom. David had his head between Mistress’ legs and was gently licking her. Mistress was gently running her hands through his hair. She looked so thoroughly relaxed and content, he felt bad disturbing them. “Excuse me David, but I needed to know how you take your coffee.” Lifting his face that glistened in the light he said, “Cream, no sugar.” And returned to what he was doing. “Thank you. Mistress, do you want your coffee now, or should I wait a bit.” “mmmmmm,” she said opening her eyes and looking at him with a very pleased expression, “Give us about a half hour I guess.” And closing her eyes went back to her low purr.
    Exactly a half hour later slave returned to the bedroom with two cups of coffee. Both of them were half way through a pack of cupcakes, so his timing couldn’t have been more perfect he thought, proud of himself. “Thank you” Mistress said. “The chili smells great!” “Thank you Mistress, the cornbread is almost finished baking, so we can eat anytime.” “OK, that’s good, but can you leave us alone for now please? We’ll be down when we are ready.” Slave looked over at David who was smiling at him, looked back at Mistress who was looking like she was wondering why he was still there. He smiled and silently went downstairs.
    An hour or so later they came down to eat, and soon they were all sitting around the table enjoying their chili. Seeing as how it seemed that David was becoming more than a passing fling, slave decided it might be a good idea to get to know more about him. “Mistress, may I ask how you and David met?” slave asked. “We met at the hair salon,” she said. “Do you work there?” slave asked David. “No I was there with my grandmother.” Oh great slave thought. He’s a saint too. “Isn’t that just the sweetest thing you ever heard?” Mistress said. “He was sitting there waiting for his grandmother to get her hair cut, and I was waiting for my appointment and saw that he had like perfect hair, and basically perfect everything else, so I asked him why he was there, that his hair looked perfect like it was. So when he told me I got up and went over to sit with him telling him that was just the sweetest thing.” “One thing led to another, and we met later that afternoon at the motel. Needless to say I was a little surprised. I never would have guessed he was that big, I just wanted him because I just thought he was a sweetheart and wanted to do something nice for him, and yes, he is gorgeous too, but seriously how sweet is that.” “Cool” was all slave could manage to that. “So what do you do for work?” slave asked David. “Construction right now, but I am going to school at night.” “Yea, what are you studying?” “That’s the best part!” Mistress interrupted. “He’s going to school for accounting, so YOU will be able to help him during school and maybe after too.” “Anything I can do to help,” slave said to David but was thinking, it just keeps getting better.
    Damnit, Mistress was actually caring about this guy. What happened to the, “I just like them for their cocks deal?” he thought. Oh well, everyone has warts he thought, and sooner or later his would show. Knowing how particular his Mistress is, that would probably be that. Jealousy of her other lovers would probably be his undoing. He may be the flavor of the week now, but that will change. They finished their dinner over small talk, and when they were done Mistress got up and said, ”David and I are going back upstairs, feel free to join us when you are done cleaning up. The Chili was fantastic.” “Yes Mistress and thank you!” slave said. “You are such a good girl sometimes,” she said laughing. “My house is immaculately clean; you cooked a fantastic dinner, and have been respectful the entire day. I love you so much.” The fact that she said that in front of David meant the world to him. He thought his heart would burst with joy.
    Slave rinsed the dishes, put them in the dishwasher, and wiped everything down. He turned the lights off, and headed for the bedroom. Mistress and David were sitting in bed talking, seemingly waiting for him. Slave sat on the edge of the bed near Mistress and waited quietly. Mistress turned to him and said, “You can get your clothes off if you want,” and went back to talking with David. After slave had stripped he sat back down. Mistress said, “Stand up for me.” Once he did Mistress got up on all fours and took him in her mouth. David positioning himself behind her, slowly slid himself inside. He gently began sliding in and out of her. They did this slow and easy for a long time. Slave was being forced to stand there watching David fuck his Mistress; watch her push back over him, if he wanted her to keep sucking him. The events of the day did not make that as easy as it sounded. Mistress was behaving like David was her most favorite thing in the whole world. Slave knew she was up to something, but didn’t really know what. But at some point, he started to love it and then really began enjoying himself. If this was going to be his new role, at least for that moment, he surrendered to it. Deep into the night the three of them enjoyed each other until all of them were exhausted. As they began to recover Mistress said to slave, “Can you please go get us something to drink?” “Yes Mistress, no problem” Slave went down stairs, got the drinks, and when he got back to the bedroom saw that Mistress and David were sitting comfortably under the covers. He handed out the drinks and sitting on the edge of the bed near Mistress enjoyed the silence in the room with them.
    When everyone was done their drinks they handed their glasses back to slave. As Mistress was handing him her glass she said, “Can you be a dear and sleep downstairs tonight? It’s really late, and David is really too tired to go anywhere now. Honestly he really just wants to sleep as do I. He offered to sleep on the couch, but I told him I thought he deserved to sleep in a bed after his performance today, and that you would feel bad if I didn’t get what I wanted.” Slave was stunned, but it kind of excited him. The bottom line was he wanted to do anything his Mistress wanted. She was right about that. This was a bit much, but hey, he could handle it for her. “Sure Mistress, it would be my pleasure to do that for you,” he said. Teasing him she added smiling at him, “And for David.” “Yes Mistress, of course,” he said playing along.
    Around 7:30 he was awaken by somebody on the stairs. David was on his way down obviously looking like he was leaving. “She’s awake, told me to tell you to make coffee. I going to go, I had a great time and thanks for everything.” Slave wanted to say “anytime”, but couldn’t get himself to say it. Instead he said, “Your welcome.” He showed David to the door and when he was gone started back to make coffee. As he was waiting for it to brew, Mistress came walking into the kitchen noticeably having a hard time doing so correctly. “You OK?” slave asked. “God, I have NEVER been this sore. Holy CRAP!” she answered. Jokingly slave said, “Ah quit your whining, you loved it.” “Get my coffee and shut the fuck up bitch” she responded smiling and laughing with him.
    As they sat drinking coffee Mistress asked, “So did you like yesterday? Be honest!” “Yes I did Mistress, very much. I have to admit there were some things that were a bit unnerving, but I quickly adapted to them, and loved all of it in the end,” slave said. “Well do you think it was as good an idea as what you wanted, or was it a better idea than that?” Mistress asked. “Most definitely better,” slave answered. “You always know what I will like best, even when I don’t know myself. That is just one of the many reason I love you so much and dedicate myself to you Mistress.” “Well good. You do know I was acting up the part a bit though right?” she said. “Of course Mistress, it was obvious you were stretching the boundaries, but that is how we keep things moving, right?” He responded. “Right. Well I am sure David would like to do that again, as would I, or something similar, you know how I hate re-runs. What about you?” Slave knew this was an honest question. Whenever one of them would push the boundary, they would always check it was something the other liked too. So this was coming from his soul mate, not his Mistress. Mistress and slave were roles, vehicles they used to get more intimate with each other, but they were soul mates first. “Can I think about it for a little? An hour or so? I’m pretty sure that it will be cool, but want to give you the most honest answer I can. I know that these things are important to you.” “That will be fine,” she said, and shifted the conversation to small talk.

Ed Babywood likes this.
  2. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Good story, thanks for posting it.

3. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Thanks billyboi. If you liked that please be sure to read the 3 previous stories if you haven't already. I am already writing the sequal to this one in my head, and should have it completed and typed out in the coming weeks.

4. Ed Babywood

Ed Babywood Member

IT
    Paramus NJ
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Good story. Love the love the Mistress and slave share.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice