The Ring

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FancyUsername, Dec 16, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    I have, over time, accumulated many cheap and not so cheap metal devices with a ball ring. And, in my experience, the ring always slips down when I'm flaccid, not fully of course, because it still hangs by the balls since the cage is there to prevent them slipping through, but the ring always slides down half an inch or an inch. Even a rather tight fit, seems to do this when I walk around. Is this the experience for everyone, or is it just that the rings I'm using are too large? Because I've seen some pictures where it seems to sit very, very snug.

Any opinions on this will be greatly valued, thank you.

2. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    No thoughts, then?

3. paulasissygurl

paulasissygurl Long term member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Hi, I think that you could be wearing a larger ring ???
    In my case if I wear the right ring it doesn't slides down.

4. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Mine always slips down and can give me what I called the "choked balls" feeling. To combat this I sometimes use a shoelace around my waist to support the weight of the device. I find if I use a smaller ring, its just very uncomfortable and I get hot spots on the underside of my balls.

5. Meghan Dex

Meghan Dex Her Pet

Problem Solver
    South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Generally, two things tend to make the ring cause problems for me:

1. If I don't get the bottom of the cage ring underneath the testicles correctly, the folds in there cause problems which turn into hot spots. The solution is to make sure I put the bottom ring on correctly and evenly, and not try to do it too fast. This seems to be a critical step.

2. If the ring is too big it slips down and pinches.

I have also learned that the body will try to pull in the testicles if their temperature gets too cold. I think this is one of the reasons I was waking up around 6AM (the coldest time of the day) when sleeping naked.

As they were being pulled in, skin was getting caught in the ring. The scrotum skin also got very very tight. That in turn hurt like hell and kept me from sleeping through the night.

So far, and I am my longest stretch of being locked up without Mistress taking the cage off (6 days as of now), this problem has been apparently solved by:

1. Wearing panties at night, covering everything, so stuff stays warm. I know some are adverse to panties, but I am sure any underwear would do as long as it's tight enough to keep everything toasty.

2. Putting lotion on everything before I go to bed so the skin stays moist.

3. Using the smallest ring possible to reduce the tendency to pull away.

I hope this helps!

meghan

paulasissygurl likes this.
  6. FancyUsername

FancyUsername Member

Local Time:
    I see. It does help, thank you. I shall try to employ a smaller ring and see how it goes. I have a CB6000s, and a selection of rings of different sizes, and the one that I have found to be my size (one size smaller and I can't even click the upper ring shut) still slips off gradually, unless I use Points of Intrigue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice