The sex shop

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by GermanSub82, Feb 18, 2023.

1. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    I was nervous. I had been reading on and off about male chastity. I had downloaded a ton of clips on the internet and the fetish just was amazing. After a long time of on and off thinking about it, I decided to go to my local sex shop and buy my first chastity device. But what if it doesn't fit? I had read about wounds and scars and ... maybe I could try it on beforehand, the advantage of a local shop instead of bluntly shopping at amazon?
    It was Saturday evening and only 1 hour to closing hour, when I finally decided to go to my local sex shop. I had never been there before. I parked my car two corners away, walked past twice and then on the third pass slipped in, as if it was something illegal.
    "Welcome!" A warm female voice came from the cashier corner. "Anything I can help you with?" - "Err - Umm, just looking!". How could I tell a female stranger what I am looking for? No way! So I walked through the whole shop looking like I was just curious, but always eying for chastity devices. But I didn't see any. So I had no choice. The plan was clear, get a chastity device today, so I got all my courage together and turned to the cashier. "Do you also sell chastity cages?" For a second, I thought the abrupt question confused her, but then she smiled and said: "Oh, yes, we don't usually have them on display, as finding the right device has proven to be quite a challenging task. We got too many returns, so we changed our strategy there. You see, we have that small dressing room over there, and I have a set of sample devices to try on in this drawer under the counter." - "Can, can I see them?" - "oh don't worry, after a customer tries them on, we clean and disinfect them, of course you can see them. I suggest you pick three or four you like to try and then try them on." - Oh, thank you!" - "If you need more advice, I am happy to help!" - "Err, thank you, but I think I can help myself from here on. But what if I find one that fits me?" - "oh that's easy, we don't sell the samples, but we have brand new ones in our storage." I was way too busy concentrating on the talking up until now, but after the reassuring I finally found the time to look at the cashier. She looked angelic. Long blonde hair, an beautiful face with a nice smile a white blouse, with maybe one button too many open, but hey, I don't complain. Big tits and a slender body, probably 5 foot 9 tall. Just perfect, and she was so nice. Something started to grow in my pants, it was time to teach that thing of mine some manners and put it away for good. "Do you have any suggestions for beginners?" I finally stuttered. "Oh yes, most beginners start with plastic devices like these, but I would advise against them. They cause heavy skin sweating and then irritation and in the end the customers won't be happy, though initially the devices seem to fit very well. I would go for quite an open metal device. Preferably with bars alongside the shaft. They have proven to be less irritating. We have multiple lengths and multiple lock types. For beginners, I would suggest not to go for the integrated locks, they are more compact, but a little difficult to fumble with during trying them in. To be precise: I would go for one of these three devices, depending of your length." She showed me three devices, one probably 4 inches in length, one 5 and one 6. I didn't want to confess to such a beauty, that the 4 inches would probably only be filled when hard, so I said: "can I try all of them?" "Sure thing, as for the size: my advice is: make sure there is enough room for some growth, but don't overdo it. Probably start with what you think might be a little too small, it will feel best." "Ok, I'll try the smallest first." "Here it is, and a padlock!" "Oh, that padlock has an engraving of your company? Jill's?" "Oh, yes, I am Jill, and this is Jill's sex shop. We have these padlocks as giveaways, so we use them for the try ons as well." - "Nice to meet you, Jill, and thank you for the good advice." So I went into the booth, slid down my pants and immediately my friend sprung to attention. I thought "damn it, how should I try on a chastity device, when my penis is erect?" So I waited, but my little friend didn't comply. "Anything I can help you with?" Jill asked through the door and my penis sprung to full hardness again immediately. "Thank you, but probably not, I just need to get used to putting it on." "Don't worry, what you are experiencing is just normal" she reassured me "in the little fridge you find some ice, it might help with the situation". I thought: "how could she possibly know?" But was thankful. Grabbed some ice, shrunk my erection and was quick to slip on the device, push the padlock through and click shut it as fast as I could without even thinking. I put my trousers back on and walked out of the small room. "So does it fit?" Jill asked. "How does it feel?" I looked at her, and immediately my cock pressed against the bars. "Oh, a little tight, but that's what it is supposed to be, I guess?!" "Absolutely, but do you want to try a size bigger?" -"Hmm, maybe, so can you give me the next size?" "Sure, here it is." I went into the booth again, stripped down and only then realized, that I needed the key to the padlock. "Jill, I am sorry, but I need the key." She started to giggle. "Already? That's what they always say! No you don't need the key, you can hold out much longer!" I was stunned. What has just happened? Then I realized: Jill had tricked me into chastity on her terms. I rushed out. "What are you doing, Jill?" She looked at me, "eww, where are your manners? It is 'Mistress Jill' and I didn't tell you, that I wanted to see your pathetic cock, not even in that beautiful cage." I was perplexed, did she really just ...

"now put your trousers back on. We are closing. We are closed tomorrow as well, you can come back on Monday."

"But I still have your chastity cage on!"

"I told you, we are closed now, but we don't sell these samples, but we sell keys. You can try on Monday."

2. outro2006

outro2006 Active member

Local Time:
    12:15 PM
  3. Julie Sewell

Julie Sewell Member

Northampton, Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
  4. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    It was Monday morning and the worst Sunday, I had ever experienced. Right at 8:00, I stood in front of the store, just to read a sign saying in big letters: permanently closed.

i was furious and totally scared, when reading the fine print: "just kidding, we are open from Tuesday on, due to a medical emergency."

continuation is coming up soon, just the teaser here

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  5. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    It was Monday morning and the worst Sunday, I had ever experienced. Right at 8:00, I stood in front of the store, just to read a sign saying in big letters: permanently closed.

I was furious and totally scared, when reading the fine print: "just kidding, we are open from Tuesday on, due to a medical emergency." So I obviously had no choice, I had to be there on Tuesday morning. The device was terrible, I had not slept the night from Sunday to Monday and now I was about to have another sleepless night.

I genuinely hated Jill already. As for the rest of the day, I thought about, what I would shout at Jill once I met her again. most of the sentences started with "you f... bitch". When it was time to go to bed, I tugged myself in and tried to catch some sleep, but I couldn't and then it came to me: I couldn't approach her as I was thinking the whole day, she'd just not unlock me, if I did. But what else should I do? If I were to be submissive, she might as well exploit it and keep me locked up anyway. I was in a lose lose position, stuck in a cage with no way out. Well, she was a business owner, so probably money talks and I might buy my way out of this situation. With that thought in mind, I finally drifted away and started to sleep. But not for long. My caged penis woke me up in the middle of the night, straining against the metal bars, desperately trying to get hard, and the thought of it not being able to get hard just made it worse. For the rest of the night, I was on and off fighting the game between my penis and the cage, so that I happily welcomed the first rays of light in the morning. 5 minutes before 8:00 I was already at the shop, striding in front of it, like a caged tiger, well, caged I obviously was...

Jill arrived late. It was 10 past 8:00, when her car pulled into the parking lot and she got out. She seemingly was in no hurry. The rage I had felt yesterday came back. "Move your f... ass", I shouted and immediately afterwards but my tongue. She turned her head slightly towards me, an evil smile formed around her face, then she turned her head away again, opened the driver's door and got back into her car. I ran to her car. "Wait, please! I didn't mean it, please, I'd like to buy the key! Please, don't go!" She turned towards me and with a cold look she said: "On Tuesday we never sell keys, and some personal advice: next time you want to do business with someone, consider your language. We don't sell keys on Tuesday, but maybe I could interest you in some of our other stuff!" I was about to explode and right when I opened my mouth, Jill just ever so slightly moved her index finger in front of her lips and made a barely noticeable "sshhh". It caught me by surprise, that I was actually thankful, that she had just saved me from yet another mistake and as I had seen in so many videos before, my mouth automatically opened and spilled out "Yes, Ma'am, thank you!" A satisfied smile formed on her face. "Good boy, you are a fast learner, I appreciate this. Now let's see, what we have in store for you. From the expression on her face, I knew exactly, that she was well aware of the double meaning of her words, but I had no choice anyway, if I wanted to get rid of that chastity cage.

"So do you have some special interest, that we can attend to with our offerings, or should we just go through an assortment and find the right toy for you?" I was genuinely scared of giving the wrong answer, but no answer would be wrong as well, so I stuttered "I, I think, maybe, probably some toy..." She interrupted me with a strict and determined look: "I'm here for selling stuff, not for listening to life stories! So let me just decide for you. We have these beautiful steel collars for sale this month. They even have an engraving, saying "Jill's", they are only 499,--. Only issue is, we don't sell the key to them today, as I told you, but let me put it on you, so that you can appreciate the look. Right when I wanted to protest, a look from her told me better. "Yes, Ma'am!" Moments later she snap shut a metal collar around my neck, it had an engraving with bold letters saying "Jill's" this was so humiliating, when she brought the mirror for me to "appreciate" the look.

"I think this fits you very well, don't you think? And it's just 499,--! You are very lucky!" I just nodded and pulled out my credit card. "Sorry, we don't take Credit cards!" I looked at her in surprise. "Don't worry, there's an ATM in the bar on the other side of the street, if you don't have the cash, you can go over there and fetch some!" "But the collar..." I stuttered. "Don't worry, I don't think you'll run away without paying!" "That's not what I meant, I mean, I'm still wearing it." "Yes, that's fine, it will prevent the girls in the bar from hitting on you." "Girls?" "Yes, oh didn't I mention? It's a dating bar. There's always a ton of hot nymphomane chicks hanging around trying to grab the next best man."

That was when my cock came to life again and pressed against its cage. Jill must have noticed it and gave me a laugh. "Don't worry, they don't touch the property of others, and your collar clearly shows who owns you."

6. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    So I went for the bar, but it was so much different from what I was expecting. It started with the entrance. A female body builder was guarding it. She gave me a look from top to bottom, then asked: "what do you want here?" - "Err, you have an ATM here, I was told?" "Yes, it's at the bar, but sorry, you have to pay the entrance fee, but it includes two free drinks and yes, we take credit cards." I was already broken down, so all I asked was: "How much?" - "50 Bucks or you can get a package including additional services for 99 Bucks, but given your jewelry around your neck, I guess you will only go for the drinks." - "Yes, just the drinks, please." "Ok, the changing room is over there." "Changing room?" "It's a nudist bar, didn't Jill tell you?" - I went pale. The body builder saw me getting pale and grinned. "So what's the problem?" I stuttered "Well, I ..." - "Oh, I see, maybe we can find a way, just follow me." I had no choice, so I followed the body builder into the basement. She let me pass, and locked the door behind me, it was dark and took a while for my eyes to slowly adjust. But before I had fully adjusted, a hood was thrown over my head and the body builder pushed me to the middle of the room, forced me down and within seconds I felt my neck being pressed down and fixated, so were my arms. When the body builder pressed the light switch, I saw myself through a mirror, in the middle of the room in stocks. I opened my mouth to protest and she immediately shoved a penis gag down my throat. Then she pulled down my pants and left for a moment. After a couple of minutes she came back wearing a strapon. "Ok, now let's negotiate the terms: first of: if you want to breath again, I can remove your gag, but I expect you not to scream or protest." I nodded. She removed the gag, I took a deep breath and in that moment she immediately shoved the whole strapon down my throat. My eyes got watery and I gagged. She didn't care and kept it shoved down my throat. "Ok, here's the deal, now that the strapon is very well lubed, I will shove it down your other hole until I am pleased. Once we both had our fun, you will give me your pin, and I will get you the cash." I nodded. She slowly pulled out and I was already trying to get some air, but she immediately pushed in again, probably just to torture me. When she finally pulled out, I caught my breath and was already panting heavily. She walked towards my back and immediately forced the strapon down my rectum. Her thrusts were hard and deep and the more I whimpered, the faster and harder her thrusts became and the louder her moans became. After what seemed like an eternity her moans became even louder and she shuttered and stopped thrusting for a moment. Then she smiled and said. "Now that I had my fun, you will get to have yours." I totally didn't understand, what she was saying until started to again pound me. It took about 3 minutes, till a strange feeling, I had never felt before grabbed me and about another two minutes, till I felt my cock explode through the chastity cage. This was the most humiliating moment ever in my life (up to that moment). Why did I say up to that moment? Because after she had milked me dry while being caged, the body builder pulled out, walked towards my front and said: "I have a confession to make, we don't have an ATM, it is a code word between Jill and me for new slaves who need to be broken." When I opened my mouth wanting to protest she rammed the dirty strapon down my throat. "Good boy, suck it clean, Jill the I'll be here any minute for more training." It was so disgusting and humiliating and just when I started to think again, I felt another strapon pressing against my anus. I looked into the mirror and saw Mistress Jill in a beautiful Latex outfit with a huge black strapon and seemingly no line at all. She didn't care much swing her hip back and very quickly forward landing the strapon bullseye in my already mutilated hole. My screams were muffled by the strapon of the body builder. "From the puddle between your legs on the floor, I can see Miss T already gave you your first lesson." Jill grinned. "Let's see, if you are multi orgasmic." What the body builder had done with blunt force, Mistress Jill made up with technique and within only a couple of throats I felt myself coming uncontrollably again. Mistress Jill laughed and Miss T, what seemingly was the bodybuilder's name, joined in. I cried and seeped both from my eyes and my caged cock. But where Miss T had stopped at least, Mistress Jill just continued pounding me. I felt becoming limp and finally passing out. The next thing I remembered was waking up lying on my back strapped down spread eagle on a bed. "Ah little sleepy boy is awake." I heard Jill's voice. "Now that you are completely empty, I had told you about this place being full of nymphominacs. Well, you already got to know Miss T and me, but soon you will get to know all ten of us. Each of us will ride your cock until they come on it, you see your chastity device has been removed. I will be first as I am the head mistress, then my second in command, Miss T will get her fun, and if you cannot please all from our sisterhood the consequences will be enormous." I just closed my eyes until I f lt Mistress Jill straddling me, her warm wetness rubbed over my cock, that immediately sprung to attention. She gave it another two teasing passes and then hurried it deep in her cunt. With all the draining beforehand I was not able to have any relaxing orgasm, but of course I had a dry orgasm within only a couple of thrusts. Mistress Jill took her time and rode me for at least 15 minutes before she exploded in an earth shattering orgasm. At that point I was already nearing my 5th dry orgasm and was just hoping it would be over soon, but obviously it were 9 more to go...

7. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Next in row was Miss T. She gave me an evil grin and straddled me, but not how I was expecting it, instead she straddled my face and pressed her wet cunt into my nose and mouth and just hissed one word: "Lick". Her juices tasted sour and a little salty, but the worst part was, she seemed to have an endless reservoir of them. She pretty much drowned me. After what felt like an eternity she started to pant heavily, she bent over, her lips gripping my cock firmly and right when I was about to explode, she came and showered me in her juices and immediately stopped the blowjob. My cock was twitching and a ruined dry orgasm, while Mistress Jill and Miss T watched and laughed. "Now the girls will have their turn." Miss T said. First girl was a slender nubile big tittied 24yo model like gal. Without saying a word she straddled my cock reverse cowgirl style and barely moved but squeezed her pussy muscles together and relaxed them. After a couple of squeezes I felt yet another orgasm nearing and the moment I couldn't hold anymore and started to jump back, she stopped squeezing and pulled out, turned around, grinned at me, waited for an eternity and reinserted my cock. Then the squeezes began again and after a minute I was nearing an orgasm again and fully expecting her to pussy edge me again, so when I started to pump towards her, she actually surprised me by starting to hump up and down herself and moaning. I couldn't hold any longer and came again, obviously dry again, while try orgasms hurt I had no choice. The nubile gal came as well and left my cock covered in her juices for the next gal, who was a blonde bombshell in her 30s. Unfortunately for me she seemingly was not much into actual sex, but as I soon found out into ball busting. Just like Miss T she straddled my face, but when I started to lick her brought down her fist on my nuts. This followed by my screams muffled by her pussy made her wet, but being afraid of yet another punch I refrained from licking up her juices, which proofed to be an even worse idea. "I did not tell you to stop, slave!" she said wird by word and with each and every word brought down her fist. After the screams I quickly licked her again and she came very quickly from the screams, the pain she had inflicted and my tongue. But of course she punished my balls relentlessly the moment she came. I almost passed out from the pain and yet had still 6 gals to go. I started to shift into a state of mind, where I was essentially was standing outside my body watching my body getting furiously fucked by each and every girl in the bar, until finally Mistress Jill came with a bucket full of ice cubes and poured it over my dick. Then pulled out an extremely tiny spiked chastity cage, effortless slipped it on my shrunken cock and said: "good, you paid off your debts for the collar, expect the keys to the collar in your mailbox tomorrow. As with the cage, however, we will see you again next week, same time. By then I expect you to produce enough for three prostate milkings before you dry out." I couldn't believe the implications, I was genuinely scared of what was in store for me in a week, much more than of being in a spiked chastity cage up until then. These priorities would soon change, but for now I was off the hook and went home, broken exhausted and still locked.

8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    What a crazy hard story. A heavdnly dream and nightmare.
    Wann geht es weiter?

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Gefällt mir.

GermanSub82 likes this.
  10. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Das freut mich, viele Grüße aus Bayern nach Bayern

11. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Bist Du nach Neu-Ulm gezogen?

12. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Ja, schon ne weile

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Dann Profil anpassen ;)

GermanSub82 likes this.
  14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    There is already more than week passed.

GermanSub82 likes this.
  15. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Jawohl

16. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Es ist halt auch nur en Muggeschissle über die Donau.

17. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    The first night was terrible, my cock was sore and yet it had learned to be erect all the time by all the fucking it got, but the cage was just the right size to give it a little space to grow and then just block each and every attempt of getting hard. I barely caught any sleep. The next day was even harder. I had a day in the office, so I stood up at 6 am in the morning, still broken and deprived from much sleep. I went to the kitchen for a large cup of black coffee and a quick bite. Then I went for a cold shower to refresh myself and slipped into my business suit. And drove off to the office. In my opinion the cage showed through the fine fabric of the business suit, but I had no option, a business suit was obligatory in my profession, so not much choice. The 30 minute drive to my office was pure torture, back when I had bought the high powered machine, I really liked the vibrations it transferred into the driver's seat, not so much now that my cock was locked. I entered the office building and immediately kind of blushed thinking that the secretary at the front desk must notice my cage through the trousers. She smiled and wished me a good morning. "Was she always smiling that way?" I was thinking. I had not given her much attention beforehand, but now that I am locked my eyes seemingly scanned each and every woman they saw, both for signs of the woman noticing my predicament and due to the desire of knowing, that I could never get her (at least for as long as that cage...). "Mr. Kay? You are missing the elevator for the second time now!" the secretary at the front desk woke me from my day dreaming thoughts "Anything I can help you with?" - "Oh if she only knew." I thought. "No, thank you, I was just a little distracted." - "If there's anything I can do to unlock your mind, just call the central number." She answered. "Did she notice?" I was wondering. "Oh, I almost forgot, Mr. Kay, I have your keys!" - "My what?" I was shocked. "The keys to your office - all door locks were changed last week and your partner said he won't be in for the next couple of days, so he asked me to give the keys to you." - "Oh, yes of course, for a moment I thought, I mean, I forgot about that change ... Would you please be so kind as to hand me my keys?" - "Of course, I would, but you know, with keys it is not that simple., you will have to do something for me ..." - "So she had noticed.", I thought, "Yes, Ma'am, what can I do for you?" my broken submissive side clicked in. "Oh Mr. Kay, don't ridicule me", she replied angrily, "you have to sign for the keys, that's all; then again, you sounded like you would like a little extra, how about we discuss this during lunch break?" she got flirty. "Oh err, sure, see you at noon?" I signed both for the keys and my fate for today, but I kind of was on auto pilot at that moment, and still deeply embarrassed and ashamed, but she had just pushed the right buttons.

18. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    I am sorry, I have a lot of private stuff going on at the moment. Plus I was not that sure that many wanted a continuation, not much feedback to be honest.

Derekdenied likes this.
  19. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:

Until now it sounds like a brilliant story and I could bet the secretary is involved somehow. Great stuff! Especially your playing with his thoughts.

20. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Enjoying it and waiting for the next part

21. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    The morning actually was pretty good, I had that much work, that I totally forgot about everything and was just spewing through my work. Just up until my phone rang at 12:06, the number was "reception" and I immediately realized I had screwed up. "Mr. Kay, I thought we had an appointment?" the secretary asked on the the phone with a hint of displeasure in her tone. "I am so sorry, I was buried in work, I will be there shortly." - "It is ok, sometimes it can happen that things take longer than they were initially announced to take, I can totally understand." Immediately my thoughts went down to my chastity cage. "What did she just say, she really must know and she's toying with me." were my thoughts. Well, I had no choice, so I stopped my work and was just about to leave my office towards the elevator, when the phone rang again. Reception. "So Mr. Kay, as you are late already, I would be pleased, if you do not use the elevator." - What? I was confused, was she trying to punish me? - "You see, Mr. Kay, the elevator repair crew just arrived and they want to repair it right now, so that the impact of the downtime is minimized." - "Oh, ok, thank you." So instead for heading to the elevator, I went to the stairs and as I was already late, I ran down the 25 floors quickly. "Mr. Kay! You are all sweating! There was no need to rush it that much, it's only a few minutes, that's nothing compared to days!" Clara, the secretary, greeted me. "Clara, I was already feeling bad, so ...", I stuttered. "Oh, Mr. Kay, firstly: you screwed up, so it is Mrs. Edmunds to you for the moment, secondly, rushing in does not resolve the screw up. Each and every action causes an equal and opposite reaction anyhow." - "What do you mean by that, Mrs. Edmunds?" I asked and immediately regretted it. "See, you were late, so we are not going to the Italian place down the street for a small snack, we are going to a fancy restaurant instead. I called a good friend of mine, her husband has that high class restaurant in the mall. She said in the second room they have a new concept and she would love for me to test it, she said she's sure it will blow our minds." Well, I had not much choice, so off it went to the mall. When we entered the restaurant, Clara, I mean Mrs. Edmunds got immediately noted. "You already had been announced, Mrs. Edmunds, please follow me with your guest to our special room." I was baffled, but whatever, so I went along. The special room was dimly lit, we were the only guests and were seated at a central table quite large for two, but not large enough for many more. Fancy decoration, high quality porcelain. "Mr. Kay, I hope it is ok with you, the special room has a predefined menu with corresponding drinks, so just enjoy the show." - "Yes, Mrs. Edmunds.", I replied back in a totally submissive and passive role. But what came next really blew my mind. A slender blonde absolutely stunning waitress in a costume that would easily make hooters blush, but way more classy than with hooters entered the room with the aperitifs. Mine was a bluish liquid in a cocktail class, here's a liquid with a rose touch and a little sparkling in a flute. "As a Aperitif we have the following. For you, Mrs. Edmunds, we have Veuve Cliquot rose, for you, Mr Kay, we have your first punishment for being late." Her angelic voice did absolutely not match what she just had said. "Enjoy!" I did not even fully realize what was happening when Mrs Edmunds already lifted her glass and said "Cheers". So I lifted my glass as well and sipped on the 'punishment'. It actually tasted quite good, so I did not understand what the punishment was and quickly forgot about it. Mrs. Edmunds and I started a small talk conversation while we were waiting for the menu to continue, it took quite some time, so we both sipped our glasses dry, but the moment they were dry the waitress reappeared seemingly out of nowhere with a decline round of filled glasses, same content. "I am sorry, but due to the delay caused by your late arrival, the kitchen was a little slow, but soon I will bring the amuse bouche. I glared at her, she looked even sexier than before, then I realized why, she had unbuttoned the top button of her already tight fitting blouse since last time. I took another big sip from my drink and then I started realizing, why she had told me it is a punishment. "Ma'am? May I ask what the ingredients of this drink are?" - "Yes, you may" she said and immediately unbuttoned another button. My eyes flew open "So what are the ingredients?" - "I should already feel it, Mr. Kay, it is liquified viagra."

22. Irishmanlocked

Irishmanlocked Active member

Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Fun read looking forward to more

23. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:

Haha. Great! Just great! I love your story! Please go on.

24. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    I really the story continues! Very nice to read

GermanSub82 likes this.
  25. slave Guenter

slave Guenter Active member

Retired
    Rhein-Main area in Germany
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice